- NYT Best-selling author of American Wife
- Wife of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle
- Network TV Contributor
Taya Kyle is the widow of late U.S. Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle commonly known as the American Sniper after the title of his New York Times Best Selling memoir of the same title. After the book was made into Academy Award winning film directed by Clint Eastwood, starring Bradley Cooper, Taya published her New York Times bestselling memoir American Wife. With humor and vulnerability, ... VIEW MORE
Faith, Family and Freedom
Taya Kyle shares her powerful story of love, war, faith and renewal. The theme resonates with more than just service ... View More
The Ripple Effect
Utilizing the "Pay it Forward" idea, Taya Kyle believes the Ripple Effect is a powerful thing. One small act of kindness ... View More
- We are in awe of Taya Kyle. She is both an extremely talented speaker, and a warm and genuine person. She wove her experiences with those of our audience and the clients we serve flawlessly and seemingly effortlessly. We are hearing only glowing reviews, with no caveats. This was our 23rd annual event with a guest speaker, and we are repeatedly hearing the words "best ever"
- Theresa Riel - YWCA Yakima
- WOW! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! BEST EVER! These are just some of the praises we have heard about Taya yesterday. Blew It Out of the WATER! Not only was her speech on target and inspiring, Taya was so gracious and down to earth. One of the most personable speakers we have had.
- United Way
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!