Simon T. Bailey
- Leadership Catalyst, Communicator and Author
- Former leader of Disney Institute
- Founder of the Brilliance Institute, Inc.
Simon T. Bailey is the CEO of Simon T. Bailey International, a premium education company specializing in creating learning and development content for individuals and organizations. Simon derives great joy by sharing and inspiring men and women with a simple transformational framework and the tools needed to create a purposeful life and a meaningful and profitable business.
Simon ... VIEW MORE
Stop Selling and Start Connecting
The Gallup Organization states that 70 percent of human decision-making is emotional and 30 percent is rational. ... View More
Brand the Moment – Platinum Service with a Brilliant Touch
The Center for Customer Driven Quality at Purdue University reports that 90% of American consumers form their ... View More
Customer Experience – Increase Your Revenue with a Spirit of Excellence
Customers who have a great experience with a company are 9x more likely to recommend them, 8x more likely to trust ... View More
How to Break the Sound Barriers in Education
83% of U.S. teenagers feel more stressed out than do adults, and school is by far the main cause of their stress. ... View More
- Your presentation this week to our top sales performers was lively, upbeat and, of course, inspirational . . . noted how well you knew SunTrust . . . impressed many that you had visited one of our branches to get a sense of who we are and what we do.
- Simon, thank you for the first class presentation! Everyone loved it! I found myself nodding in agreement as you spoke. It did exactly what I wanted and people were talking about it and using the diamond analogy all day.
- Gary Shapiro--President & CEO - Consumer Electronics Association
- Everyone who heard you speak was inspired, motivated, and positively impacted by your presence and invaluable customized content. Your delivery was engaging, thought-provoking and well received. Thank you for creating an outstanding experience.
- Mary Picard--Business Development Specialist - Washington Mutual