Simon T. Bailey
- Leadership Catalyst, Communicator and Author
- Former leader of Disney Institute
- Founder of the Brilliance Institute, Inc.
Success magazine calls Simon T. Bailey one of the top 25 people who will help you reach your business and life goals through practical advice and specific tactics. He joins a list that includes Oprah Winfrey, Brene Brown, and Tony Robbins. His expertise focuses on change, leadership, and customer experience. He's worked with over 1,500 organizations in 45 different countries. As an ... VIEW MORE
BE THE BOOM
BREAKING SOUND BARRIERS IN EDUCATION How do we innovate in an industry resting on repetition? How does an airplane ... View More
SHIFT YOUR BRILLIANCE
LEADING AMIDST UNCERTAINTY The best leaders are the ones who lead differently. Simon’s signature program was created ... View More
OWN YOUR FUTURE Sometimes happiness is where you are. Sometimes happiness is elsewhere. Wherever your calling may ... View More
BRAND THE MOMENT
5 WAYS TO BE UNFORGETTABLE AND CREATE CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE If you’re unforgettable, you’ll create a customer for life. ... View More
- Your presentation this week to our top sales performers was lively, upbeat and, of course, inspirational . . . noted how well you knew SunTrust . . . impressed many that you had visited one of our branches to get a sense of who we are and what we do.
- Simon, thank you for the first class presentation! Everyone loved it! I found myself nodding in agreement as you spoke. It did exactly what I wanted and people were talking about it and using the diamond analogy all day.
- Gary Shapiro--President & CEO - Consumer Electronics Association
- Everyone who heard you speak was inspired, motivated, and positively impacted by your presence and invaluable customized content. Your delivery was engaging, thought-provoking and well received. Thank you for creating an outstanding experience.
- Mary Picard--Business Development Specialist - Washington Mutual