- Blind American Idol Finalist
- Author, Marshall, & Fullbright Scholar
- Transplant Recipient
Scott MacIntyre is an acclaimed speaker, singer-songwriter, scholar, and author. Since his introduction into the public eye as the first blind finalist on American Idol, he has inspired audiences throughout North America and beyond with his dynamic speeches on overcoming adversity, motivation, and the importance of education.
Born blind, Scott knows what it means to persevere ... VIEW MORE
Whether you want to inspire your audience to reach for higher personal and professional goals, or give them ... View More
The Beauty in Life: Living with a Cronic Medical Condition
Blind from birth and a kidney transplant recipient, Scott has never let his challenges define him. In this ... View More
The Importance of Education: Doing the Impossible
As a Marshall and Fulbright scholar, Scott recognizes the invaluable role teachers played in preparing him for ... View More
- “Our 2000 school district employees, both support staff and professionals, were inspired by the giftedness of Scott MacIntyre. His message of perseverance and overcoming obstacles was timely for our audience. We were truly blessed by his music and his humble spirit.”
- Dr. Carol Ann Bonds, Superintendent - San Angelo Independent School District
- To witness Scott MacIntyre in action is to be swept up by a wave of earnestness and optimism, intelligence and talent that he cannot keep to himself.
- NBC Los Angeles
- I’m late in letting you know how grateful we are for Scott’s involvement in our gala. Scott was an amazing guest and we’re still hearing comments about his talent, graciousness and the level of elegance he brought to our event.
- Kelley Sims - Lions Eye Institute