- Blind American Idol Finalist
- Author, Marshall, & Fullbright Scholar
- Transplant Recipient
Scott MacIntyre is an acclaimed speaker, singer-songwriter, scholar, and author. Since his introduction into the public eye as the first blind finalist on American Idol, he has inspired audiences throughout North America and beyond with his dynamic speeches on overcoming adversity, achieving goals, and the importance of education.
Blind from birth and a two-time kidney transplant ... VIEW MORE
Success Starts With A Choice
Scott shares the three principles that took him from being a kid dreaming about a music career to being a ... View More
From Hardship to Hope: Living with a Chronic Medical Condition
Blind from birth and a two-time kidney transplant recipient, Scott has never let challenges define him. He will ... View More
Doing the Impossible: The Importance of Education
As a Marshall and Fulbright scholar, Scott recognizes the invaluable role teachers played in preparing him for ... View More
- "Our association had the pleasure of having Scott MacIntyre speak at our conference of Customer Service & Communications and Human Resource Management professionals. His story of perseverance and success, despite what some may call a limitation, really resonated with our attendees. Someone stated that 'the ideas he brought out apply to everyone, no matter the job.' We also had a few survey comments on what attendees liked best with his name in capital letters."
- Diana Bryant - Tennessee Valley Public Power Association
- "It was such an honor and pleasure to work with Scott for this year's Vision Awareness event. He is a true inspiration, and everyone left feeling motivated and inspired. He also has an amazing voice, and the song was so moving. We have received so many positive comments about the event and couldn't have asked for a better day!"
- Allison Cerco - Hackensack Meridian Health
- "Scott captivated the audience with intimate honesty, humor, and a thoroughly motivational message. And during the days he was with us in DC, it was inspiring to watch him remain gracious and down to earth as fans of "American Idol" flocked around him."
- Andrew Friedman, President & CEO - RFB&D