- Author of "Be the One for Kids"
- Technology/Relationship/Organization Expert
- Writes For NAESP Magazine
Ryan was raised in Southern California where his diverse education experiences all started. He attended public school, private school, and was homeschooled. He has seen and been part of all types of education systems, which gives him a different perspective. Ryan is a passionate educator that has made it his mission to help everyone live up to their potential and unleash their power ... VIEW MORE
10 Ways Every Educator Can Be The One For Kids
Motivational Keynote presentation - Be The One For Kids is a simple yet profound message and we should all start having ... View More
Unleash Your Power
Unleash Your Power is a breakout session that talks about: Create a mindset of every child belongs and every staff ... View More
Be An Educator In Action
We will go on a journey through stories and ways that they can simply enhance your teaching practices and build ... View More
Be The One For Kids
Motivational presentation - Be The One For Kids is a simple yet profound message and we should all start having the ... View More
- Ryan did a fabulous job kicking Harvest Elementary's school year off. His message of Be the One for Kids was exactly what our staff needed to hear to get their year started on the right foot. Ryan has a heart for children and it shows in his ability to capture his audience and get his message across. The ideas he shared with my teachers have already paid off and I can not wait to see where they go from here.
- Chris Gunnels, Principal - Harvest Elementary
- Ryan did an amazing job kicking off our back-to-school conference where we had 400 middle school educators. Ryan keynoted and feedback was extremely positive as Ryan helped set the tone for the year and reminded us all how we can be the one for kids make a difference each day. Ryan has a great message and his passion for kids and making a difference on a daily basis shines through. The message with 10 ways we can be the one for kids resonated and will be useful for educators. I highly recommend Ryan as a keynote speaker with his message for #BeTheOne for kids.
- Jonathan Eagan, Assistant Superintendent - MDUSD
- Ryan was our opening day keynote for the three elementary schools in our district; his message was purposeful and timely with regards to our shared focus. Ryan's presentation was tailored based on our discussions and personalized for the audience. Be The One For Kids is unique in that its message is truly inspirational while also written to ground all educators in the WHY we come to work every day; to be that person, in that child's life, who believes in them and will work tirelessly to see them succeed. It is now October and Ryan's message and book are still at the forefront of our collective work and the energy and passion within my building is infectious.
- Ron Sanborn, Principal - Jaworek Elementary School