- Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- Powerful story of strength and resilience
- Thank you very much for sharing your story and your experiences with our attendees. Your indomitable spirit and positive outlook are truly an inspiration, and I know the injuries suffered in Boston can never dim your light that shines so brightly.
- Karen Hackett - American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rebekah was fantastic. She delivers a powerful message and she speaks from the heart. She really connected with our audience. She was great to work with!
- Ross - Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
- We hired Rebekah to be the keynote speaker and found her message to incredibly inspiring and thought-provoking to our diverse audience to the point they lined up afterwards to meet her and let her know how much they appreciated her telling her story.
- Jeffrey Jones - Violand Management Associates
- We received so many verbal compliments, emails, and texts regarding the Luncheon and in particular, Rebekah’s presentation. Here are some examples: “The speaker was the best we have ever had. I have been a member since 1999. She had a story and message to share that touched everyone in the room. That message stoked the fire in our hearts that reaffirms the commitment to service our DJF ladies feel.” “This was the BEST Luncheon DJF has had since I joined in 2009!” “What a marvelous speaker with her inspirational story, a beautiful lady who has triumphed over tragedy!” “The speaker was outstanding! Such a timely, relevant topic, one that matched the mission of DJF!”
- Gay Nassri - Dallas Junior Forum
- Rebekah was absolutely wonderful as a speaker at our event. I don't really have any suggestions or ideas of how she could improve her presentation. She was so captivating and engaging with the audience, even adding in a little humor to connect with everyone. I really feel that she is a true inspiration and we were so happy to have her at our event.
- Calle Gartside, Manager Special Events & Projects - CCHC Foundation
- I wanted to let you know that Rebekah was an absolute joy to work with. She is such a positive and inspiring woman, and she is an EXCELLENT speaker. We would definitely recommend her. She truly was one of the most down-to-earth, uplifting, and awesome speakers we’ve ever had. A true professional. Thank you for helping to make arrangements to have her speak on our campus. The process of working with the speaker’s agency was so easy and streamlined. The event was a huge success!
- ennifer Pruchnicki, Director of Student Development - Cameron University
Rebekah Gregory travels from Richmond (HOU), TX and requires coach class airfare for (2) two plus lodging, meals and ground transportation.