- Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- Powerful story of strength and resilience
Rebekah Gregory is a simple small town woman and mother whose life was forever changed due to the events of the Boston marathon bombings on April 15, 2013. This horrible act of terrorism left her as one of the names of the seventeen amputees and therefore permanently handicapped at the young age of only twenty six years old.
Instead of being bitter, Rebekah has used her platform ... VIEW MORE
The Best and Worst Day of my Life
A detailed look back on the Boston Marathon Bombings and everything Rebekah has taken away from it.
This Ain't My First Rodeo - A Conversation with Rebekah Gregory
Although the Boston Marathon Bombing was a significant event in Rebekah's life, it wasn't the only adversity she ... View More
Through the Eyes of a Patient
This speech is a detailed look back on the day of the Boston Marathon bombing, Rebekah's extensive recovery time, ... View More
- Thank you very much for sharing your story and your experiences with our attendees. Your indomitable spirit and positive outlook are truly an inspiration, and I know the injuries suffered in Boston can never dim your light that shines so brightly.
- Karen Hackett - American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rebekah was fantastic. She delivers a powerful message and she speaks from the heart. She really connected with our audience. She was great to work with!
- Ross - Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
- We hired Rebekah to be the keynote speaker and found her message to incredibly inspiring and thought-provoking to our diverse audience to the point they lined up afterwards to meet her and let her know how much they appreciated her telling her story.
- Jeffrey Jones - Violand Management Associates