- Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- Powerful story of strength and resilience
Rebekah Gregory is a wife and mother whose life was forever changed due to the bombings at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013. This act of terrorism may have claimed her leg, but it could not claim her spirit. Since then, Rebekah has used her platform in a huge way by traveling all over the country speaking out against evil, and encouraging people to turn their obstacles into ... VIEW MORE
- What can we say about Rebekah? When she took the stage she warmed our hearts, brought tears to our eyes and lifted our spirits. She is a gifted public speaker and her energy and positive aura left all of us thankful for the encounter. Hearing her speak and being in her presence left us feeling hopeful and uplifted. To put it simply, we adored her.
- Andrew Richard, VP of Sales - Asics
- Rebekah was fantastic. She delivers a powerful message and she speaks from the heart. She really connected with our audience. She was great to work with!
- Ross - Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
- Thank you very much for sharing your story and your experiences with our attendees. Your indomitable spirit and positive outlook are truly an inspiration, and I know the injuries suffered in Boston can never dim your light that shines so brightly.
- Karen Hackett - American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons