- Texas Teacher of the Year
- Inspiration To All Facing Adversity
- Author of "Hunting Hope"
- Nika was professional and cooperative in every way. Her humor was subtle, yet effective. She is just so passionate about her outlook on life and in educating students. She spoke from the heart and definitely connected with our staff.
- Steve Pelzer, Superintendent - CAM Community School District
- Nika Maples is incredible. She speaks from her heart, her words touch people of all ages, and she leaves a lasting impression in your mind. We are still talking about her!
- Lu Stephens, PhD Program Advisor - Educational Leadership, Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas
- WOW ... There is no other way to put it. Nika had the entire audience in the palm of her hand. There was some laughter. There were tears. There were only fives on the evaluations. Nika Maples a true inspiration for all!
- Knel Gandy - Caddo Mills ISD
- Nika Maples' story makes clear the need for careful and caring mentoring for new teachers. She is an outstanding speaker and kept our audience engrossed the full time. Months later, I am still hearing how motivating her speech was for our mentors.
- Sylvia Hunt, Ph.D. - New Teacher Mentoring and Development, Dallas ISD, Dallas, Texas
- Within a matter of minutes Nika had captured the hearts of our sales force and had them clinging to every word. She has a beautiful way of showing a transparent passion that is so contagious. Nika's passion for life just exudes from every word she speaks.
- Greg Beam - Ram Products
- Nika Maples' story of overcoming her own physical challenges and her desire to help others touched the instructional staff across all grade levels. Her message moved the audience but was always a clear testimony to teaching being the profession of heroes.
- Thomas Randle, EdD, Superintendent - Lamar Consolidated ISD, Houston, Texas
- It is impossible to listen to Nika Maples talk about her love for teaching and not have your spirit lifted, your passion for the profession kindled or rekindled, and your faith in the good things in life confirmed.
- Jo Murphy, EdD Coordinator of Field Experiences - University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- I was inspired by your story and enriched by spending time with you.
- President George W. Bush
- Nika speaks from the heart, from experience, with sincerity and eloquence! All 40 principals and other administrators marveled at her zeal toward life and education while she naturally reinvigorated our passion and commitment to serving our students!
- Cynthia Solis, Staff Development Coordinator - La Joya ISD
- She was absolutely AMAZING!!! Her message was exactly what we needed as a faculty and staff. If I can have her back at some point we are going to try to do it! Loved her! Although I was not surprised at all her book was PHENOMENAL!
- Tiffany Jackson - Principal - Key Elementary
- Nika was a complete HIT!! What a great motivational speech to hear prior to the beginning of the school year! Nika Maples was the best I’ve heard. We need more like her.
- Barbara, Special Services Coordinator - Baldwin County Public Schools
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Nika Maples travels from Dallas, TX and requires Coach Class for 1 and expenses