- First Woman Thunderbird Pilot
- White House Fellow & Adviser
- Fighter Squadron Commander
A 21-year veteran of the United States Air Force, Colonel Nicole Malachowski (USAF, Ret.) wanted to fly military jets from the moment she saw them at her first air show when she was five years old. She achieved that goal - and then some. A leader, a combat veteran, the first woman pilot on the Thunderbirds Air Demonstration Squadron, an instructor, a White House Fellow, and an ... VIEW MORE
HARNESSING HEADWINDS OF CHANGE
In flying, headwinds slow you down. At their worst, they cause you to change your plans and impact the ... View More
THE POWER OF CHALLENGING ASSUMPTIONS
The best organizations and leaders create cultures that engage and harness the diverse ideas, talents, and ... View More
IN THE SERVICE OF OTHERS
Nicole Malachowski has lived a life of service to others. Her commitment to making a difference was the ... View More
PUSHING THE ENVELOPE: BEING THE BEST WHEN IT COUNTS
What does it take to be the best? The individuals and teams who achieve at the highest levels have one thing in ... View More
- She is on stage right now and she is killing it - we are all huge fans!!! Thank you for your help bringing her to our winners.
- Director of Event Marketing - SunTrust
- Colonel Nicole Malachowski recently spoke to the senior leaders in my company and did an outstanding job. In fact, I cannot recall another speaker where there was such high universal praise. She is inspiring, authentic, energizing, and a true American hero. More than a week later, there is still abuzz in the organization and I have zero doubt her remarks will leave a lasting impression on our team to embrace headwinds and navigate change more successfully.
- President and CEO - Strayer University, Inc.
- Rarely have I found an entire room of business colleagues all so incredibly inspired and engaged by one speaker! Nicole's story has the power of relating to all businesses as well as the individual journeys we are all on. Nicole's compassion, determination and kind spirit shine through in every aspect of her presentation. The outpouring of support, after two standing ovations and many tears, made it clear her message resonated with everyone in attendance. We look forward to Nicole joining us for future conferences and highly recommend her for anyone looking for a truly exceptional experience!
- CEO - Cetera Financial Group