- Fox News Channel Host of "Your World"
- NYT Best-selling Author
- Senior VP, Business News Editor for FBN
The Wall Street Journal has called him the “best interviewer in broadcast business news.” Financial author James Glassman went so far as to write, “the best interviewer on TV, period.” And Jon Friedman of MarketWatch, called him “the very soul of the new Fox Business Network.”
As senior vice president, anchor and managing editor, Neil Cavuto oversees all business news content for both ... VIEW MORE
Neil analyzes the current events that impact leaders’ decisions and actions. With a pulse on the markets and headlines, ... View More
Presenting the positive in a media environment where only the negative is reported - on the economy, war, markets.
Business in America: Where do we go from here? (And where is here!)
The little guy is not stupid and has been the secret weapon of growth / prosperity since America's early days. Is the ... View More
Government - Solution or the Problem?
What is the government's role in correcting corporate abuses of policy? Mr Cavuto tackles the major issues behind ... View More
- Neil Cavuto "wowed" our customers at an event we held in Houston. The fact that he gave a balanced view as well as adding his own personal spin helped to spur much debate among our audience that continued until well after Neil had left the building!!!
- Pen Robertson - British Telecom
- Neil Cavuto was a great addition to our recent event—so much so, in fact, that we are booking him again next year! He is exceedingly personable and easy to work with as well as entertaining and dynamic.
- Greg Hayes - Hanson McLain Financial
- As a viewer of the Cavuto Report, I have always appreciated Neil's down to earth wisdom, candor, and self deprecating humor, but still had no idea how dynamic and engaging a speaker he would also be in person.
- Tom Petrie - Petrie-Parkman & Co.