- Teacher of the Year
- Visionary in Positive Mindset and Innovation
- Featured on "The Ellen Degeneres Show"
- Mr. Michael Bonner did a terrific job speaking to members and guests at the Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce’s March 21 Power Luncheon. It was clear from the start that Mr. Bonner had the unique ability to capture an audience with a moving message and he had the packed Hilton ballroom fully engaged. Mr. Bonner spoke with such enthusiasm and purpose and he cleverly sprinkled in some humor along the way. He used an expressive voice and an effective cadence to make a connection with the audience. Mr. Bonner exuded such passion for his students and profession, which set the stage for such a refreshing message.
- Trent McGee, Public Policy & Operations - Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce
- After my visit to Mr. Bonner’s classroom I honestly wanted to go right back to my students I used to teach in Durham and roll up my sleeves and go teach again. I thought about how really…Mr. Bonner’s classroom is primarily a MINDSET shift to POSITIVE thinking and law of attraction! Mr. Bonner is a visionary leader and creates that positive mindset within ALL students. Mr. Bonner also doesn’t just expect excellence in academic performance, but maintains this level of excellence in student’s social behaviors, in leadership and service skills, and building empathy and civic dispositions. Mr. Bonner is not just empowering his students to become proficient on a test, but empowering civic mindedness, caring citizens, and future leaders of our society?
- Justyn Knox, Division of Curriculum and Instruction - North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- He not only presents and supports his curriculum he makes it come alive and relevant to his students. Michael has a unique ability to engage adults the same way he engages his students,-truly mesmerizing. Michael not only presents ideas and skills for teachers to learn and embed in their classrooms but he creates methodologies to suit a variety of students that teachers work with on a daily basis.
- Dr. Ethan Lenker Superintendent - Pitt County Schools
- Michael came and spoke to our beginning teachers and mentors yesterday and it was FABULOUS! We want him to come back and speak at our opening convocation for our school system! He was truly phenomenal and I know he would make an impact if our whole system were privileged enough to hear him.
- Tanya Turner, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction - Edenton-Chowan Schools
Michael Bonner travels from Greenville, North Carolina and requires Coach Class for 1 and expenses