- Author of "Get Up or Give Up"
- Visionary in Positive Mindset and Innovation
- Featured on "The Ellen Degeneres Show"
I wish I could go back to second grade, so Mr. Bonner could be my teacher," were the words Ellen Degeneres released on her social media accounts in early January 2017. This is when she learned of how Mr. Bonner's unique, rap-filled teaching methods encouraged students to go above and beyond on a reading test.
Mr. Bonner is an inspiring second grade teacher at North Carolina's South ... VIEW MORE
Motivation leads to Innovation - The Audacity to Get Up
Let us be honest. The turnover rate within education is a serious dilemma that we have yet to find the antidote for. ... View More
You Are the Key
Your school appeared on the Ellen Degeneres Show twice, support and resources arrive from all over the world, and ... View More
“You want to be a teacher?!” (Breakout Session)
Michael Bonner will discuss his personal juxtapositional experiences on how he arrived on a national stage by ... View More
Welcome to Bonnerville (Breakout Session)
Educators who value the importance of making steps to becoming a better teacher are always looking for innovative ... View More
- He was nothing short of AMAZING. His message was spot on, everyone enjoyed his energy and the fact that he could speak specifically from the teacher perspective!!! Everyone left with such excitement! In fact, everyone stated it was the best convocation ever. Michael totally rocked! We are so grateful!!!
- Delinda Castro - Chief Academic Officer - South San Antonio ISD
- We absolutely LOVED Michael Bonner! His message was EXACTLY what our teachers needed to hear! He was gracious, generous, and simply downright wonderful!
- Alexandra Hoskins - Chief of Staff - Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools
- Michael was fantastic! I've had more positive comments about him than any other speaker I have contracted with for Institute Day. The fact that he is still in the classroom, he was able to resonate so well with our teachers. He adapted his presentation with our theme seamlessly. He is a very genuine person. I would highly recommend him for other districts.
- Debbie Webster - Russell County Schools
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!