- Teacher of the Year
- Visionary in Positive Mindset and Innovation
- Featured on "The Ellen Degeneres Show"
I wish I could go back to second grade, so Mr.Bonner could be my teacher,” were the words Ellen Degeneres released on her social media accounts in early January 2017. This is when she learned of how Mr. Bonner's unique, rap-filled teaching methods encouraged students to go above and beyond on a reading test.
Mr. Bonner is an inspiring second grade teacher at North Carolina's South ... VIEW MORE
Innovation = Motivation (Transforming School Culture)
Creating new and innovative strategies within the classroom is an exciting task but can seem daunting to the teacher ... View More
The Road to Bonnerville
Teachers are constantly faced with hundreds of decisions that impact the lives of many children daily. But what ... View More
- He was nothing short of AMAZING. His message was spot on, everyone enjoyed his energy and the fact that he could speak specifically from the teacher perspective!!! Everyone left with such excitement! In fact, everyone stated it was the best convocation ever. Michael totally rocked! We are so grateful!!!
- Delinda Castro - Chief Academic Officer - South San Antonio ISD
- Michael was fantastic! I've had more positive comments about him than any other speaker I have contracted with for Institute Day. The fact that he is still in the classroom, he was able to resonate so well with our teachers. He adapted his presentation with our theme seamlessly. He is a very genuine person. I would highly recommend him for other districts.
- Debbie Webster - Russell County Schools
- It was such an AWESOME day!! Michael did an AMAZING job!!! Teachers and administrators left inspired and ready to conquer the new year. Thank you so much for representing Michael and making it possible for us to book him for our EPIC day!
- Kim Stafford - Walton County School District