Dr. Michael Burcham
- Health Care Executive
- Health Care Innovator and Entrepreneur
- How to Thrive in ObamaCare
Michael is an entrepreneur, investor, and healthcare strategist with over 20 years’ experience leading technology-enabled healthcare organizations. Michael currently serves as CEO of Narus Health, an organization committed to helping patients and families facing life-limiting illness make informed healthcare choices.
Most recently, Michael was the founding President and CEO of the ... VIEW MORE
Thinking Like a CEO
To become a successful executive, you must begin by learning to think like one. Why do some executives seem to ... View More
The Future of Health Care
The Future of Healthcare is Built Around the Consumer, Not You. Healthcare organizations are rethinking their ... View More
Designing for Margin
Product and Service Ideas are Cheap – Delivering Margin in Hard Over the past 20 years, I’ve met with well over 100 ... View More
Transformational Leadership in Healthcare
The healthcare system of our country is poised for significant change.And leading change is very difficult. The ... View More
- Michael’s workshops are phenomenal. Michael’s ability to capture an audience is unparalleled. I highly recommend any business leader attend who is looking to sharpen their decision-making skills and execute strategies that lead to growth.
- Agenia Clark, President & CEO - Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee
- Dr. Burcham’s depth and breadth of experience makes even the most “ADD” entrepreneur sit up and take notes! He selflessly shares the good, the bad, and the ugly leaving the audience with an authentic and moving experience sure to spur action and growth!
- Julie Lenzer, Director - Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship U.S. Department of Commerce
- Dr. Burcham was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the initial call to the day of his keynote address, he was accessible, flexible and professional. He covered a great deal of information in a short period of time, while keeping the audience interested and engaged. He truly was interested in doing all he could to make our event a success, which it was thanks in large part to him.
- Mike Tilton, Vice President of Sales - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona