- Technology CEO
- TEDx speaker with 10M+ views
- Bestselling author of The Five Second Rule
- I have been doing what I do for over 20 years - almost 8 with HFMA - and in that time I have never worked with a speaker as engaged as Mel. Her commitment and investment in making ours a successful event is unprecedented. I look forward to working with her on the rest of our program.
- Director, Conferences & Travel - HFMA
- I have the honor of leading the search efforts for our annual sales meeting kickoff keynote speaker. Just recently, before a crowd of nearly 500 of my colleagues, we experienced a powerful, impactful, eye-opening keynote to launch our new sales year. Mel Robbins delivered an uplifting message, driven by her 5 second rule theme. She did so with vibrant energy, struck the proper balance and tone, worked the audience and personally connected with our organization. We found her content insightful and motivating, and her genuine, self confident communication style pulled the group towards her. I sincerely appreciate the contributions that Mel made to ensure that this 40th annual sales meeting proved to be so successful.
- General Manager, Sales & Marketing - Jack Henry & Associates
- Our audience is still raving about Mel and she scored the highest rating out of all of our presenters. The 5 second rule certainly resonated and I saw this mentioned in our survey comments as well as referenced in several meetings since the event. I was also personally impressed with Mel's presentation and she exceeded my expectations.
- Hiring speakers for 35 years, sometimes I think I've heard it all. I knew our attendees would benefit greatly from you, and you were even better than I already anticipated. What impressed me most is that I heard you speak two years ago, I've watched all your videos, and everything you shared in this presentation was new. You have the gift, grace, and tenacity to share your ever evolving wisdom.
- Executive Director - American Payroll Assn
- We can't thank you enough for presenting at our National Conference in Dallas, Texas. Your presentation and personal engagement with our Stylists have made a lasting and significant impact on our entire sales force. Our Stylists walked away feeling empowered, encouraged and eager to build their business, cultivate their leadership skills and dive deep with their own personal development. You have truly inspired our company to reach for new heights - thank you.
- CEO - Jay Hilburn
- Mel's what they would call a five-tool player in baseball. She's teaching while being provocative and that's not an easy thing to do. What she adds to the mix at CNN, which is very important, she gives you all of those things we're looking for, but also gives you some palette of humanity. Because it's not just about the facts, it's about the feel. And Mel has that in a unique way. What lawyers often miss is the feeling that you have about a situation when you don't understand how the process works. Mel gets when things aren't OK and she gets the difference between someone having the right to do something and something being right to do. She gets that from the perspective of prosecutions, she gets that from the perspective of victimization. She just gets it.
- It was so great meeting you and getting to work with you on our Corporate Leadership Group Summit. Your high energy presentation really brought our theme of leadership in action to life. Along with valuable insight, you provided attendees with realistic takeaways. In fact, survey results indicated that this year’s summit was one of the best yet, and your presentation, specifically, was hailed as a fantastic way to pull the two days of the summit together. On behalf of everyone at Lincoln Financial, I’d like to express my sincere appreciation to you for your participation and for helping to make the summit a success, and look forward to seeing you at the Women’s Leadership Summit in a few weeks
- Senior Vice President - Lincoln Financial Group
Mel Robbins travels from Boston, MA and requires Flat $2000 travel fee + up to 2 nights hotel and meals for 1