- Technology CEO
- TEDx speaker with 10M+ views
- Bestselling author of The Five Second Rule
Mel Robbins is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, internationally recognized social media influencer, and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world.
Her digital platform inspires more than 20 million people a month with transformative videos, articles, positive psychology research, and inspiring content. Mel's latest book, The 5 Second Rule, is a fixture ... VIEW MORE
The 5 Second Rule – Achieve Break Through Performance In Your Career & Life
Imagine if you had a secret weapon that instantly turned you into your most powerful and productive self. What if you ... View More
FROM SUCCESSFUL TO SATISFIED: How To Become The Leader You Want To Be
Leaders at every level have to deal with a sobering reality: the world has changed more in the last five years than in ... View More
INFLUENCE: The New Rules Of Coaching High Performance Teams
What does the rise of the “selfie” have to do with developing and managing teams? A lot. The world has changed ... View More
HOW WOMEN LEAD: The Exciting New Science Behind Women, Success and Work
Women may outnumber men in college, graduate schools and the workforce, but we continue to make critical mistakes that ... View More
- I have been doing what I do for over 20 years - almost 8 with HFMA - and in that time I have never worked with a speaker as engaged as Mel. Her commitment and investment in making ours a successful event is unprecedented. I look forward to working with her on the rest of our program.
- Director, Conferences & Travel - HFMA
- I have the honor of leading the search efforts for our annual sales meeting kickoff keynote speaker. Just recently, before a crowd of nearly 500 of my colleagues, we experienced a powerful, impactful, eye-opening keynote to launch our new sales year. Mel Robbins delivered an uplifting message, driven by her 5 second rule theme. She did so with vibrant energy, struck the proper balance and tone, worked the audience and personally connected with our organization. We found her content insightful and motivating, and her genuine, self confident communication style pulled the group towards her. I sincerely appreciate the contributions that Mel made to ensure that this 40th annual sales meeting proved to be so successful.
- General Manager, Sales & Marketing - Jack Henry & Associates
- Our audience is still raving about Mel and she scored the highest rating out of all of our presenters. The 5 second rule certainly resonated and I saw this mentioned in our survey comments as well as referenced in several meetings since the event. I was also personally impressed with Mel's presentation and she exceeded my expectations.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!