Col. Mark Tillman
Col. Mark Tillman
- Commander of Air Force One (2001-2009)
- Air Force One Pilot on September 11, 2001
- First to fly the President into a War Zone
- Col. Mark Tillman was wonderful! He was really funny—which we weren't expecting—and very entertaining. He was personable and related well to our group of engineers and plant managers. We'll definitely look at bringing him back!
- Carrie Shapiro - TradeFair Group
- Col. Tillman just wrapped up—what a great time everyone had! There were about 400 in attendance which was a great turnout . . . he had the crowd laughing and he was very engaging! Awesome time, thanks for all of it!
- Andrea J. St. George - NSRDEC, US Army RDECOM
- The event was AWESOME! Col. Tillman was wonderful, heartfelt and genuine, and our guests could see those traits. We have had nothing but wonderful comments and praises about the Col. I would recommend him in the future and use him again on other events.
- Kristie Jackson - Arms of Hope
- Col Tillman’s keynote speech was a huge success for the event! He had over 600 people, standing room only. From a logistical standpoint, he was a joy to work with. Premiere Speaker’s Bureau was also excellent to work with.
- Stacey Orlick - Pentron Media
- First of all the Premiere contacts we worked with were great, and Mark was Outstanding. This is our 4th gala and every year we just keep getting better and we keep asking ourselves “how do we top this?" Well that's what we’re asking ourselves again.
- Rick - West Michigan Aviation Academy
- Col. Tillman was excellent and everyone really enjoyed his keynote speech! He is a great story teller, had everyone engaged and went above and beyond signing photos for us as well, which we greatly appreciated. We couldn’t have asked for a better speaker.
- Kristy, Marketing Manager - International Business Systems
- I wanted to thank you for coming to the recent Windstorm Insurance Network Conference in Orlando and talking about your experiences in the United States Air Force and Commanding Air Force One. I really enjoyed hearing how stressful times went in the cockpit. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to talk to me here and there when you had time. Thank you for your service!
- Ryan - Windstorm Insurance Network
- Col. Tillman's stories were extremely engaging, exciting and relatable (on a smaller scale) to the audiences challenge. We would absolutely recommend Col. Mark Tillman as a Home Run speaker to our other client's markets who have not yet heard his motivating message
- Michael L. Pawelek, Sr. Regional Marketing Manager - Jack Morton Worldwide
- Mark Tillman was fantastic! The stories of his experience were both powerful and inspirational. His professionalism and candor were the perfect mix for our group. My CEO found Mark's talk so inspiring that he wants to have Mark back this fall to speak to our whole company.
- Ian - Reedy Industries
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Col. Mark Tillman travels from San Francisco, CA and requires first class airfare and expenses for one (1)