Col. Mark Tillman
- Commander of Air Force One (2001-2009)
- Air Force One Pilot on September 11, 2001
- First to fly the President into a War Zone
Chosen as the nation's 12th Presidential pilot, Colonel (ret) Mark W. Tillman served as pilot and commander of Air Force One from 2001-2009. Col. Tillman was at the controls of Air Force One through numerous national events. Most notably, he protected the President on September 11, 2001 by keeping him out of harms way and connecting the flying oval office to the nation's first ... VIEW MORE
- Col. Mark Tillman was wonderful! He was really funny—which we weren't expecting—and very entertaining. He was personable and related well to our group of engineers and plant managers. We'll definitely look at bringing him back!
- Carrie Shapiro - TradeFair Group
- Col. Tillman just wrapped up—what a great time everyone had! There were about 400 in attendance which was a great turnout . . . he had the crowd laughing and he was very engaging! Awesome time, thanks for all of it!
- Andrea J. St. George - NSRDEC, US Army RDECOM
- The event was AWESOME! Col. Tillman was wonderful, heartfelt and genuine, and our guests could see those traits. We have had nothing but wonderful comments and praises about the Col. I would recommend him in the future and use him again on other events.
- Kristie Jackson - Arms of Hope