Col. Mark Tillman
- Commander of Air Force One (2001-2009)
- Air Force One Pilot on September 11, 2001
- First to fly the President into a War Zone
Chosen as the nation’s 12th Presidential pilot, Colonel (ret) Mark W. Tillman served as pilot and commander of Air Force One from 2001-2009. Col. Tillman was at the controls of Air Force One through numerous national events. Most notably, he protected the President on September 11, 2001 by keeping him out of harms way and connecting the flying oval office to the nation’s first ... VIEW MORE
- Col. Mark Tillman was wonderful! He was really funny—which we weren't expecting—and very entertaining. He was personable and related well to our group of engineers and plant managers. We'll definitely look at bringing him back!
- Ms. Carrie - TradeFair Group
- Col. Tillman just wrapped up—what a great time everyone had! There were about 400 in attendance which was a great turnout . . . he had the crowd laughing and he was very engaging! Awesome time, thanks for all of it!
- Ms. Andrea - NSRDEC, US Army RDECOM
Posted November 23rd 2015Former Air Force One Commander, Col. Mark Tillman recently gave a captivating presentation in New York City as part of our Pr...
Posted March 7th 2014Colonel Mark Tillman is a retired Air Force One pilot. He flew for three administrations, President George H.W. Bush, Preside...
Posted July 21st 2009Premiere Speakers is proud to announce our latest exclusive speaker, Col. Mark Tillman, who served as commander of Air Force On...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!