- Ranger in the "Blackhawk Down" Mission
- Award-Winning Country Music Artist
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation
In the summer of 1993 Sergeant Keni Thomas was deployed to Mogadishu Somalia with the 3rd Ranger Battalion as part of an elite special operations package called Task Force Ranger. Their mission was to find a capture a criminal warlord named Mohammed Farrah Aideed. On the 3rd of October, Keni and his fellow rangers distinguished themselves in an eighteen hour fire-fight that would ... VIEW MORE
GET IT ON! WHAT IT MEANS TO LEAD THE WAY
The Ranger motto is Rangers Lead the Way. Leadership is the core of every skill developed as a Ranger. But, leadership ... View More
TRAIN AS YOU FIGHT, FIGHT AS YOU TRAIN
Special Op training is based on this principle: You are only as good as your preparation. When the entire team embraces ... View More
BREAK-OUT SESSIONS (used in conjunction with keynotes)
“In forty hours I shall be in battle, with very little information, and on the spur of the moment will have to make the ... View More
TRAINING AND HANDS-ON PROGRAM IN LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
“gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained soldier” -from the 4th stanza of the ... View More
- Keni was great, we’ve had a steady stream of positive feedback about his presentation. He is probably one of the most impactful speakers I’ve seen in quite some time. His direct honest approach and believability give him a distinct advantage over someone who presents from a more academic perspective. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to make a direct impact on leadership, safety and accountability. Thanks again for making this happen for us, it’s appreciated. Keep up the good work and “Get it On” everyday!!
- Troy Roach - Antero Resources
- Keni was our Guest Speaker at the 25th Anniversary Region VI VPP & Safety Conference and he captivated our attendees. There were several good comments from our attendees but the comment that was heard over and over was “he is the best speaker we’ve ever had at our conferences” and we’ve been doing this for 25 years . Not only was his message heartfelt and inspiring, it completely hit home with exactly what our conferences are about – safety, training, and leadership. Not only is he sincere, he’s funny and as an added bonus – he can sing. The time he spent with our attendees afterward was exceptional. I have to admit, I was a little concerned about him selling his book, Get It On – What It Means To Lead The Way because we make it a point not to allow speakers to use our platform to sell CD’s of themselves, but I’m so glad we allowed it. After hearing him talk about the proceeds going toward scholarships for children of special ops personnel killed in combat or training and seeing his passion for the cause it was well deserved. If you want your audience to be motivated and to believe they are extraordinary leaders in any area I highly recommend Keni to anyone who is looking for a speaker that is able to share a life changing story and message in a way that all can understand. He has been blessed with an amazing gift of being able to tell the story for the ones who can’t.
- Pam Mendiola-Dyer - Region VI VPPPA Board of Directors