- Ranger in the "Blackhawk Down" Mission
- Award-Winning Country Music Artist
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation
In the summer of 1993 Sergeant Keni Thomas was deployed to Mogadishu Somalia with the 3rd Ranger Battalion as part of an elite special operations package called Task Force Ranger. Their mission was to find and capture a criminal warlord named Mohammed Farrah Aidid. On the 3rd of October, Keni and his fellow rangers distinguished themselves in an eighteen hour fire-fight that would ... VIEW MORE
GET IT ON! WHAT IT MEANS TO LEAD THE WAY
The Ranger motto is Rangers Lead the Way. Leadership is the core of every skill developed as a Ranger. But, leadership ... View More
TRAIN AS YOU FIGHT, FIGHT AS YOU TRAIN
Special Op training is based on this principle: You are only as good as your preparation. When the entire team embraces ... View More
BREAK-OUT SESSIONS (used in conjunction with keynotes)
“In forty hours I shall be in battle, with very little information, and on the spur of the moment will have to make the ... View More
TRAINING AND HANDS-ON PROGRAM IN LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
“gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained soldier” -from the 4th stanza of the ... View More
- Keni Thomas is high-energy and keeps the attention of the audience throughout his presentation. As Keni walked through the Blackhawk Down mission, he molded the Ranger leadership tactics and strategies into approaches that all the healthcare leaders could take back and implement. Our attendees referred to Keni as a “home-run” - everyone stayed after to have one-on-one time with him. Would love to work with Keni again!
- Lyndsey - Arkansas Hospital Association
- He is the best speaker we've ever had at our conferences and we've been doing this for 25 years. Not only was his message heartfelt and inspiring, it completely hit home with exactly what our conferences are about—safety, training, and leadership.
- Ms. Pam - Region VI VPPPA Board of Directors