- Ranger in the "Blackhawk Down" Mission
- Award-Winning Country Music Artist
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation
In the summer of 1993 Staff Sergeant Keni Thomas was deployed to Mogadishu Somalia with the 3rd Ranger Battalion as part of an elite special operations package called Task Force Ranger. Their mission was to find and capture a criminal warlord named Mohammed Farrah Aidid. On the 3rd of October, Keni and his fellow rangers distinguished themselves in an eighteen hour fire-fight that ... VIEW MORE
GET IT ON! WHAT IT MEANS TO LEAD THE WAY
The Ranger motto is Rangers Lead the Way. Leadership is the core of every skill developed as a Ranger. But, leadership ... View More
TRAIN AS YOU FIGHT, FIGHT AS YOU TRAIN
Special Op training is based on this principle: You are only as good as your preparation. When the entire team embraces ... View More
BREAK-OUT SESSIONS (used in conjunction with keynotes)
“In forty hours I shall be in battle, with very little information, and on the spur of the moment will have to make the ... View More
TRAINING AND HANDS-ON PROGRAM IN LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
“gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained soldier” -from the 4th stanza of the ... View More
- Keni was absolutely fantastic and engaging! Through his story he was able to connect with every person in the room on both a personal and professional level. Keni generated the emotion and the image we were looking for to motivate and align with our supply base and brought it home with a song. We thank Keni for supporting our event and intend to "Get it On!"
- John - VP Mission Assurance, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems
- He is the best speaker we've ever had at our conferences and we've been doing this for 25 years. Not only was his message heartfelt and inspiring, it completely hit home with exactly what our conferences are about—safety, training, and leadership.
- Ms. Pam - Region VI VPPPA Board of Directors