- Paralympic ski racer
- Cancer Survivor
- Inspirational and Funny Presenter
In his speeches, Josh shares stories about losing his leg to cancer, ski racing in the Paralympics, and playing jokes with his artificial leg to instill motivation for overcoming adversity and reaching peak performance. Josh tailors his message for each audience, so his presentations are a one-of-a-kind combination of spectacular entertainment and practical, customized inspiration. ... VIEW MORE
Takeaways From Josh's Speeches
- 1mt1mt: When Josh was training for the Paralympics, his motto was 1mt1mt—one more thing, one more time. What's the ... View More
1MT1MT: One More Thing, One More Time
Josh will give your audience a kick start of humor and motivation to inspire them to do 1MT1MT to increase their ... View More
Strong at the Broken Places: Overcoming Adversity in the Digital Age
Your audience is working in an uncertain economy and a world that is changing faster than ever. They are dealing ... View More
The Difference You Make in a Day [Educators, Non-profits, and Fundraising Events]
Josh has spoken to thousands of educators in school districts across the country. He’s also an in-demand speaker for ... View More
- Josh is an extraordinary young man with a message that inspires and awes his audiences with his true life experiences. He is a must for your next meeting!
- Mr. Vinnie - RE/MAX International
- Josh is, in one word, amazing. But one word can’t describe the impact of his presentation. His powerful message of overcoming life’s obstacles with courage, humor, and grace will grab your heart and stay with you forever.
- Ms. Jil - YPO Southern 7 Family Meeting 2009
Posted August 1st 2016Congratulations to Josh Sundquist and the U.S. National Amputee Soccer Team on bringing home the third place trophy from the Co...
Posted July 19th 2016Josh Sundquist is heading to Costa Rica with the rest of the U.S. National Amputee Soccer team to compete for the Costa Rica ...
Posted July 6th 2016So Mark Wahlberg posted my before-and-after photos. I'm really proud of the pics but I have a mixed relationship with this...
Posted March 28th 2016Don't try to be incredibly inspiring. Instead, try to be incredibly honest. In other words, don't say things merely becaus...
Posted November 2nd 2015We've all seen the slew of viral Halloween costumes that make their way onto the internet each year. We'd like you to meet some...
Posted January 17th 2013Josh Sundquist featured in the "I Can" PSA. The Campaign for Disability Employment is a collaborative effort to ...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!