- Paralympic ski racer
- Childhood Cancer Survivor
- Inspirational and Funny Presenter
Josh Sundquist is a Paralympian and bestselling author who has shared his story at events across the world. His high-energy blend of humor and inspiration motivates audiences to adopt his ski racing motto 1MT1MT (one more thing, one more time) to elevate their performance in sales, customer service, quality improvement, leadership, and more.
Josh studies your industry and ... VIEW MORE
- Josh is an extraordinary young man with a message that inspires and awes his audiences with his true life experiences. He is a must for your next meeting!
- Vinnie Tracey - President - RE/MAX International
- Josh is, in one word, amazing. But one word can’t describe the impact of his presentation. His powerful message of overcoming life’s obstacles with courage, humor, and grace will grab your heart and stay with you forever.
- Jil Harris - YPO Southern 7 Family Meeting 2009
- We invited Eagle Scout Josh Sundquist to speak at our annual recognition dinner. His passion, enthusiasm and storytelling ability far exceeded the expectations of our staff and attendees. We’re still getting outstanding feedback from the event.
- Joe Mueller - Director of Public Relations - Greater St. Louis Area Council, Boy Scouts of America