- Paralympic ski racer
- Cancer Survivor
- Inspirational and Funny Presenter
In his speeches, Josh shares stories about losing his leg to cancer, ski racing in the Paralympics, and playing jokes with his artificial leg to instill motivation for overcoming adversity and reaching peak performance. Josh tailors his message for each audience, so his presentations are a one-of-a-kind combination of spectacular entertainment and practical, customized inspiration. ... VIEW MORE
Takeaways From Josh's Speeches
- 1mt1mt: When Josh was training for the Paralympics, his motto was 1mt1mt—one more thing, one more time. What's the ... View More
1MT1MT: One More Thing, One More Time
Josh will give your audience a kick start of humor and motivation to inspire them to do 1MT1MT to increase their ... View More
Strong at the Broken Places: Overcoming Adversity in the Digital Age
Your audience is working in an uncertain economy and a world that is changing faster than ever. They are dealing ... View More
The Difference You Make in a Day [Educators, Non-profits, and Fundraising Events]
Josh has spoken to thousands of educators in school districts across the country. He’s also an in-demand speaker for ... View More
- Josh is an extraordinary young man with a message that inspires and awes his audiences with his true life experiences. He is a must for your next meeting!
- Vinnie Tracey - President - RE/MAX International
- Josh is, in one word, amazing. But one word can’t describe the impact of his presentation. His powerful message of overcoming life’s obstacles with courage, humor, and grace will grab your heart and stay with you forever.
- Jil Harris - YPO Southern 7 Family Meeting 2009