- Founder and Chairman, ePrize
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- NYT Best-Selling Author
Josh Linkner – who started his career as a jazz guitarist - personifies creativity, entrepreneurship and disruptive innovation. He has been the founder and CEO of four tech companies, which sold for a combined value of over $200 million.
Josh is the author of two New York Times Bestsellers: Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity, and The Road to ... VIEW MORE
HARNESSING INNOVATION: TURNING RAW IDEAS INTO POWERFUL RESULTS
As a four-time successful tech entrepreneur and investor in dozens of startups, Josh Linkner has seen thousands of ... View More
THE GRAVITY-DEFYING LEADER: INNOVATIVE APPROACHES TO HYPER-GROWTH LEADERSHIP
With disruptive forces assaulting business from every direction, creativity has been labeled the single-most important ... View More
ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRE: THINK AND ACT LIKE A STARTUP (EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT)
Entrepreneurs look at the world differently. We celebrate them for their bold vision and courage – they drive ... View More
REAL ESTATE CONFERENCES
Selecting the perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming real estate event is an important decision. Entrepreneur, ... View More
- Josh Linkner, CEO of ePrize, is a tremendous business leader who has established a successful and sustainable company, as well as a culture that nurtures employees to help them maximize their potential.
- Hon. Jennifer - Governor, State of Michigan
- In today’s fiercely competitive global marketplace, the most important resource any business has is the creative thinking of its people. Josh Linkner lays out a road map that will guide individuals, teams, and companies to higher levels of creativity.
- Mr. Bill - Ford Motor Company