- Founder and Chairman, ePrize
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- NYT Best-Selling Author
Josh Linkner – who started his career as a jazz guitarist - personifies creativity,
entrepreneurship and disruptive innovation. He has been the founder and CEO of
five tech companies, which sold for a combined value of over $200 million.
Josh is the author of four books, two New York Times Bestsellers: Disciplined
Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity, and The ... VIEW MORE
Hacking Innovation: The New Business Growth Model from the Sinister World of Hackers
With intense competitive pressures and mind-numbing speed, leaders seek fresh approaches for growth and innovation. As ... View More
HARNESSING INNOVATION: TURNING RAW IDEAS INTO POWERFUL RESULTS
As a five-time successful tech entrepreneur and investor in dozens of startups, Josh Linkner has seen thousands of ... View More
THE GRAVITY-DEFYING LEADER: INNOVATIVE APPROACHES TO HYPER-GROWTH LEADERSHIP
With disruptive forces assaulting business from every direction, creativity has been labeled the single-most important ... View More
ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRE: THINK AND ACT LIKE A STARTUP (EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT)
Entrepreneurs look at the world differently. We celebrate them for their bold vision and courage – they drive ... View More
- Josh Linkner, CEO of ePrize, is a tremendous business leader who has established a successful and sustainable company, as well as a culture that nurtures employees to help them maximize their potential.
- Hon. Jennifer M. Granholm - Governor, State of Michigan
- In today’s fiercely competitive global marketplace, the most important resource any business has is the creative thinking of its people. Josh Linkner lays out a road map that will guide individuals, teams, and companies to higher levels of creativity.
- Bill Ford, Executive Chairman - Ford Motor Company
- Josh’s presentation was one that made you watch, listen and learn and is a clear example of when you connect with people—they can gain insight and knowledge that will help open doors to new opportunities.
- Nathan Forbes, Managing Partner - The Forbes Company