- NYT Best-selling Author
- 4 Million Strong Blog Following
- Media Contributor and Communicator
- Jon Acuff was brilliant and engaging. Our employees absolutely loved the talk. We didn’t have any negative feedback and in our survey actually 100% of employees agreed it was value use of their time which was more than any speaker we had that week.
- Erin Hartje - Microsoft
- "Hustle is an act of focus, not frenzy" was just one of the messages Jon left the EMC Finance leadership with this week. Jon spoke directly into the challenges our managers are facing at a time when we need it the most. His energy, encouragement, and insight was the perfect way to wrap a week on inspired leadership.
- Jon Bosland, VP, Finance - EMC Finance
- Whirlpool Corporation strives to bring excellent development opportunities to our members. We found all of Jon’s content to be relevant and insightful, often incorporating examples and references specific to our group.
- Mr. Daniel - Whirlpool Corporation
- The human desire for a greater purpose and to chase one’s dream is often a heavy subject, but Jon Acuff inspires audiences and shares achieving your dream as not a chasing of the wind, but as an attainable goal for anyone willing to put forth the effort.
- Mr. Jarron - Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS®
- I was inspired by Jon's talk and invited him to speak to my class of seniors at Vanderbilt. Three students have already written me to say how relevant and applicable Jon's comments and advice were as they think about graduating and marketing themselves.
- Meaghan, Ph.D. - Vanderbilt
- As a business owner (and a marketing professional), it’s rare to find someone who ‘gets it’—and more. Getting Jon’s consulting for some particular challenges I was facing was like inhaling a breath of fresh, easy air. Highly recommend that you hire him!
- Mr. Nate - TaxProMarketer
- Who knew that an educational session on social media for small businesses could be that fun? I lost count of the numerous requests that I had from attendees asking to bring him back. If you’re looking for a speaker who truly understands small business.
- Ms. Tracie - Infusionsoft
- Jon Acuff is a beast; he delivered a powerful and extremely relevant message to our team!
- Mr. James - Penn State University
- Jon was a huge hit! Everyone loved him. I am hearing comments every day about his presentation. Once again, you provided us a top notch speaker!!!
- Ms. Felicia - Florida Virtual School - FLVS
- Jon understood our company and how our culture worked. He integrated this into his keynote flawlessly. He did a great job of reeling the audience in from the start. He even took personal experiences with his pets and family to further relate to our staff.
- Mr. Ryan - Mars, Inc.
- Jon is one of the best speakers that I’ve had the privilege to work with. Everyone walked away with principles that can be applied to their work life and extend to their personal lives as well. All around, a great experience.
- Ms. Regina - Cornerstone Chamber of Commerce
- We have heard nothing but positive feedback from our students . . . they really responded well to him! fit perfectly into the current "Vocational Emergence" theme we are emphasizing in our co-curricular programming.
- Ms. Amy - Vanguard University
- We recently featured Jon at our company's first major customer meeting in 8 years. He infused energy and humor with his well-crafted message. And that message of overcoming fear and inertia in the face of change was completely on point with our customers.
- Mr. John - Director of Marketing, DENTSPLY GAC
- Jon’s presentation on “Do Over” was excellent and directly applicable. We also appreciated his willingness to massage portions of his presentation with examples and personal experiences in order to emphasize the importance of taking ownership of your career. He encouraged our team to create specific goals to improve our Relationships, Skills, Character and Hustle. Jon is an exceptional speaker, and we received tremendous positive feedback following the event. My email box was flooded with Thank You Notes! Jon’s message really resonated with our teams, and we hope to have him back again in the future.
- Julie L. McLaughlin, Vice President Finance - Alliance Data
- From the time Jon Acuff hit the stage until long after he departed from Northwestern, there was an electrifying buzz across campus. As one of the most gifted communicators we have ever brought to our campus, Acuff is truly 2nd to none. He has become a great voice for the next generation leader and has the unique ability to weave humor alongside with hard hitting truths.You will not be disappointed with the results with your students and key constituents alike, as Acuff calls them to raise the bar and look through a new lends of leadership.
- Jim Johnson, Sr. Director, Development Relations - University of Northwestern
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Jon Acuff travels from Nashville, TN and requires hotel, ground transportation, meals, and 1,000 flat airfare