- New York Times Bestselling Author
- One of INC's Top 100 Leadership Speakers
- Author of Finish and Do Over
- Jon Acuff was brilliant and engaging. Our employees absolutely loved the talk. We didn't have any negative feedback and in our survey actually 100% of employees agreed it was value use of their time which was more than any speaker we had that week.
- Erin Hartje - Microsoft
- "Hustle is an act of focus, not frenzy" was just one of the messages Jon left the EMC Finance leadership with this week. Jon spoke directly into the challenges our managers are facing at a time when we need it the most. His energy, encouragement, and insight was the perfect way to wrap a week on inspired leadership.
- Jon Bosland, VP, Finance - EMC Finance
- Jon spoke to a group of players working to build their professional skills and identify areas of interest outside of football. The principles Jon focused on were relevant, motivational, and enlightening for the group. Jon is also very relatable in his content and delivery and approachable while engaging in follow up questions and conversations. Ultimately, he helped set the stage for the players to succeed in their off-season pursuits.
- Connor Ford , Player Manager - NFL Players Association
- I was inspired by Jon's talk and invited him to speak to my class of seniors at Vanderbilt. Three students have already written me to say how relevant and applicable Jon's comments and advice were as they think about graduating and marketing themselves.
- Meaghan Mundy, Phd - Vanderbilt
- Whirlpool Corporation strives to bring excellent development opportunities to our members. We found all of Jon's content to be relevant and insightful, often incorporating examples and references specific to our group.
- Daniel Page-Wood, Board Chair, Whirlpool Leaders Group - Whirlpool Corporation
- The human desire for a greater purpose and to chase one's dream is often a heavy subject, but Jon Acuff inspires audiences and shares achieving your dream as not a chasing of the wind, but as an attainable goal for anyone willing to put forth the effort.
- Jarron Springer, CEO - Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS
- We have heard nothing but positive feedback from our students . . . they really responded well to him! fit perfectly into the current "Vocational Emergence" theme we are emphasizing in our co-curricular programming.
- Amy, Resident Director - Vanguard University
- As a business owner (and a marketing professional), it's rare to find someone who 'gets it'--and more. Getting Jon's consulting for some particular challenges I was facing was like inhaling a breath of fresh, easy air. Highly recommend that you hire him!
- Nate Hagerty, CEO - TaxProMarketer
- Who knew that an educational session on social media for small businesses could be that fun? I lost count of the numerous requests that I had from attendees asking to bring him back. If you're looking for a speaker who truly understands small business.
- Tracie Rollins, Content Strategy Manager - Infusionsoft
- Jon Acuff is a beast; he delivered a powerful and extremely relevant message to our team!
- James Franklin, Head Football Coach - Penn State University
- Jon was a huge hit! Everyone loved him. I am hearing comments every day about his presentation. Once again, you provided us a top notch speaker!!!
- Felicia Ryerson, Chief Learning Office - Florida Virtual School - FLVS
- Jon understood our company and how our culture worked. He integrated this into his keynote flawlessly. He did a great job of reeling the audience in from the start. He even took personal experiences with his pets and family to further relate to our staff.
- Ryan Geibel, Financial Analyst - Primes - Mars, Inc.
- Jon is one of the best speakers that I've had the privilege to work with. Everyone walked away with principles that can be applied to their work life and extend to their personal lives as well. All around, a great experience.
- Regina Ciaravino - Cornerstone Chamber of Commerce
- We recently featured Jon at our company's first major customer meeting in 8 years. He infused energy and humor with his well-crafted message. And that message of overcoming fear and inertia in the face of change was completely on point with our customers.
- John Kringel - Director of Marketing, DENTSPLY GAC
- Jon’s presentation on “Do Over” was excellent and directly applicable. We also appreciated his willingness to massage portions of his presentation with examples and personal experiences in order to emphasize the importance of taking ownership of your career. He encouraged our team to create specific goals to improve our Relationships, Skills, Character and Hustle. Jon is an exceptional speaker, and we received tremendous positive feedback following the event. My email box was flooded with Thank You Notes! Jon’s message really resonated with our teams, and we hope to have him back again in the future.
- Julie L. McLaughlin, Vice President Finance - Alliance Data
- From the time Jon Acuff hit the stage until long after he departed from Northwestern, there was an electrifying buzz across campus. As one of the most gifted communicators we have ever brought to our campus, Acuff is truly 2nd to none. He has become a great voice for the next generation leader and has the unique ability to weave humor alongside with hard hitting truths.You will not be disappointed with the results with your students and key constituents alike, as Acuff calls them to raise the bar and look through a new lends of leadership.
- Jim Johnson, Sr. Director, Development Relations - University of Northwestern
- If you're looking for a speaker who really cares and will go the "extra mile", I highly recommend Jon Acuff. He really takes the time to understand the audience that he is speaking to, not only where they are but where they want to be in 6 months, a year, or a career. Jon immediately connects with his audience, seamlessly storytelling his way through reality, research and real-life ways to take action.
- Kate Franklin - Traveling Vineyard
- Jon has an amazing way of keeping you laughing all the while throwing truth bombs right at you! His talks are always, motivating, challenging and spot on!
- Jerri-Anne, Elevate Events
- As a healthcare company, we're no stranger to rapid change, but it's important to clearly communicate to the company about how we will adapt. Jon Acuff was an exceptional keynote speaker who took the challenge to address this issue head-on by articulating how to navigate disruption and use it as positive momentum. His presentation was equal parts educational, motivational and funny, keeping the crowd engaged for 60 minutes. We received such positive feedback from attendees, acknowledging that Jon was an engaging speaker and provided actionable takeaways. We look forward to having Jon speak at future events!
- Stuart Clark, CEO - Premise Health
- Whether you are a CEO, manager, or new employee, Jon's message resonates with you. His engaging, practical, and entertaining presentation inspired professionals at all levels to set and pursue goals that they could actually accomplish. Not only did our audience of 400+ organizations learn how to improve their work, but they also had fun while doing it.
- Madison Ray - State Policy Network
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Jon Acuff travels from Nashville, TN and requires $1,500 flat travel payment plus lodging