- NYT Best-selling Author
- 4 Million Strong Blog Following
- Media Contributor and Communicator
Jon Acuff is the New York Times Bestselling author of five books including his most recent, Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work and Never Get Stuck. Also voted one of the best speakers in 2015 by the Meeting & Convention Planners.
For 18 years he’s helped some of the biggest brands in the world tell their story, including The Home Depot, Bose, Staples, and the Dave Ramsey Team. ... VIEW MORE
Do Over: Investing in the 4 Things that Every Great Business Needs to Navigate Change
The rate of change gets faster and faster each day. Technology is changing, ask the Flipcam and Blockbuster. Careers are ... View More
Hustle and Empathy: Two Surprising Sides of Sales
Connectivity has changed selling in some wonderful, terrible ways. On the one hand, you have access to more people and ... View More
How do you finish your goals in an age of bottomless distractions and endless opportunities? Acuff knows the reason why ... View More
- Jon Acuff was brilliant and engaging. Our employees absolutely loved the talk. We didn’t have any negative feedback and in our survey actually 100% of employees agreed it was value use of their time which was more than any speaker we had that week.
- Erin Hartje - Microsoft
- "Hustle is an act of focus, not frenzy" was just one of the messages Jon left the EMC Finance leadership with this week. Jon spoke directly into the challenges our managers are facing at a time when we need it the most. His energy, encouragement, and insight was the perfect way to wrap a week on inspired leadership.
- Jon Bosland, VP, Finance - EMC Finance