- NYT Best-selling Author
- 4 Million Strong Blog Following
- Media Contributor and Communicator
Jon Acuff is the New York Times Bestselling author of five books including his most recent, Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work and Never Get Stuck.
For 17 years he’s helped some of the biggest brands in the world tell their story, including The Home Depot, Bose, Staples, and the Dave Ramsey Team. Most recently he’s spoken to hundreds of thousands of people across the country at ... VIEW MORE
- Jon Acuff was brilliant and engaging. Our employees absolutely loved the talk. We didn’t have any negative feedback and in our survey actually 100% of employees agreed it was value use of their time which was more than any speaker we had that week.
- Ms. Erin - Microsoft
- Whirlpool Corporation strives to bring excellent development opportunities to our members. We found all of Jon’s content to be relevant and insightful, often incorporating examples and references specific to our group.
- Mr. Daniel - Whirlpool Corporation
Posted September 3rd 2015Have you ever been excited about a red light because it meant you could use your phone for 34 seconds while driving? Have yo...
Posted May 8th 2015Jon Acuffis no stranger to how unpredictable and difficult carving out a career path or following a dream can be. He's spent ye...
Posted September 16th 2014I fly a lot during the spring and fall as I travel to speaking events. I often try to talk to the people sitting next to ...
Posted April 8th 2014I have some friends who are graphic designers & developers. Over the last few years I've watched an interesting phenome...
Posted March 30th 2014Dear person going to a job you don't love tomorrow, I used to hate Sunday. On the worst weeks I could feel it starting to...
Posted January 9th 2014Inc. Magazine recently compiled a list of the five most inspirational books of 2013, placing Jon Acuff's Book, Start, at the to...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!