- NYT Best-selling Author
- 4 Million Strong Blog Following
- Media Contributor and Communicator
Jon Acuff is the New York Times Bestselling author of five books including his most recent, Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work and Never Get Stuck.
For 17 years he’s helped some of the biggest brands in the world tell their story, including The Home Depot, Bose, Staples, and the Dave Ramsey Team. Most recently he’s spoken to hundreds of thousands of people at conferences, ... VIEW MORE
Do Over: Investing in the 4 Things that Every Great Business Needs to Navigate Change
The rate of change gets faster and faster each day. Technology is changing, ask the Flipcam and Blockbuster. Careers are ... View More
New job, new venture, new anything, life often forces us into “reboot mode.” How do you start over, making the most of ... View More
The Secret Rhythm of Social Media
By the time you finish reading this paragraph there will be a cool, new social media platform invented. (The new one is ... View More
- We recently featured Jon at our company's first major customer meeting in 8 years. He infused energy and humor with his well-crafted message. And that message of overcoming fear and inertia in the face of change was completely on point with our customers.
- Mr. John - Director of Marketing, DENTSPLY GAC
- Jon is one of the best speakers that I’ve had the privilege to work with. Everyone walked away with principles that can be applied to their work life and extend to their personal lives as well. All around, a great experience.
- Ms. Regina - Cornerstone Chamber of Commerce
Posted May 8th 2015Jon Acuffis no stranger to how unpredictable and difficult carving out a career path or following a dream can be. He's spent ye...
Posted January 9th 2014Inc. Magazine recently compiled a list of the five most inspirational books of 2013, placing Jon Acuff's Book, Start, at the to...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!