- NYT Best-selling Author
- 4 Million Strong Blog Following
- Appeared on CNN and Fox News
Jon Acuff is the New York Times Bestselling author of four books including his most recent, Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average & Do Work that Matters.
For 15 years, he's helped some of the biggest brands in the world tell their story, including The Home Depot, Bose, Staple, and the Dave Ramsey Team. Most recently he's spoken to hundreds of thousands of people at conferences, ... VIEW MORE
10 questions every blogger needs to answer.
The world of blogging changes quickly. What worked last year won’t work this year. The tool that was all the rage last ... View More
Do Over: Investing in the 4 Things that Every Great Business Needs to Navigate Change
The rate of change gets faster and faster each day. Technology is changing, ask the Flipcam and Blockbuster. Careers are ... View More
New job, new venture, new anything, life often forces us into “reboot mode.” How do you start over, making the most of ... View More
The Secret Rhythm of Social Media
By the time you finish reading this paragraph there will be a cool, new social media platform invented. (The new one is ... View More
- As an employee organization within Whirlpool Corporation, we strive to bring excellent development opportunities to our members. Jon Acuff was our most recent speaker. Jon presented a three hour workshop which included short activities, a Q&A session and book signing. This interactive session covered information from several of his books including his upcoming book Do Over. The topics he covered were just as promised and we enjoyed getting a “sneak peek” into his new book. We found all of Jon’s content to be relevant and insightful, often incorporating examples and references specific to our group. Jon delivered his ideas and insights with humor, energy and clarity; we were engaged the entire time. Overall, Jon is a dynamic and engaging speaker, we highly recommend him.
- Daniel Page-Wood, Board Chair, Whirlpool Leaders Group - Whirlpool Corporation
- Jon is one of the best speakers that I’ve had the privilege to work with. His presentation to our chamber membership was truly inspirational, thought-provoking and was enjoyed by all that attended. He connected very well with the audience, mixing personal and business related experiences into his facilitation. Everyone walked away with principles that can be applied to their work life and extend to their personal lives as well. Additionally, Jon was very gracious following his presentation when he took the time to take pictures with audience members and sign his book. All around, a great experience.
- Regina Ciaravino - Cornerstone Chamber of Commerce
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!