Joe "Mr. D" Dombrowski
- Engaging Educator Leading with Humor
- Social Media Influencer
- Featured on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
An educator giving a spelling test with imaginary words may not seem like the most traditional method of promoting learning, but then again, there isn't much that can be considered conventional in Joe Dombrowski's - or as many know him, Mr. D - classroom.
While Dombrowski had been routinely posting creative, innovative and most importantly, fun ideas to his social media channels he ... VIEW MORE
Technology in the Classroom
Technology in the classroom can be an extremely daunting implementation for many teachers, especially those who have ... View More
Keep it fun! Keep it real! Keep it up!
Mr. D has studied the art of improv comedy for years. With that said, it's no surprise that his classroom ... View More
School Culture not School Vulture
We’ve all known that “School Vulture”… the one that just sits around, arms folded, waiting for something to fail and ... View More
New Teachers: If I'd only known!
It is no secret the World of Education has a retention problem with Educators. Much like our students, if WE are not ... View More
- In 20 years of working with improvisers, I’ve never known anyone quite like Joe Dombrowski. His ability to connect with the crowd and perform at such a high intensity level is unrivaled. From the second his foot hits the stage he owns the room and I’ve never seen him fail to win over a crowd. His beaming personality is electric and his energy could fill the Coliseum. Joe cannot be ignored - such an incredible talent.
- PJ Jacokes, Director - GoComedy
- "Over the years I've introduced you to a number of incredible teachers, and this one [Dombrowski] is one of my favorites."
- Ellen Degeneres
- My favorite part about you is the amazing inspiration you must be to your co workers! So many of our teachers are losing faith and the will to teach such unruly youth. I bet you're like an amazing cup of coffee/hot chocolate to some! What a stand up good guy you are. Don't ever change Mr D. Well done sir, well done.
- Christy Belknap - Ohio