- Senior Editor-at-Large, Fortune Magazine
- Anchor of Wall Street Week on PBS
- Best-selling Author of "Talent is Overrated"
Geoff Colvin is an award-winning thinker, author, broadcaster, and speaker on the most significant trends and issues impacting business and the economy. As Fortune magazine’s Senior Editor-at-Large, Geoff has an insider’s perspective fueled by long-standing relationships with the world’s top leaders in business and government. He knows what they’re seeing, thinking, and planning and ... VIEW MORE
Leading Ahead of What’s Next
The business environment is changing in historic and profound ways – competition, technology, government’s role, and ... View More
POLITICAL CHAOS AND YOUR BUSINESS
The main theme of the Trump administration is unpredictability. President Trump has said that his unpredictability is ... View More
The 21st Century Corporation - Winning in a Friction - Free World
Imagine an economy without friction – a new world in which labor, information, and money move easily, cheaply, and ... View More
The Economic Outlook
It’s what everyone wants to know: where’s the economy going? Today’s economic environment is more volatile and ... View More
- In a word: fantastic! Geoff really was perfect for this. He kept the conversation lively. Geoff really knocked it out of the ballpark.
- For a second year in a row, people are talking about your presentation. Thank you for joining us and teaching me a lot. I look forward to working with you again!
- The Elliot Group
- Thanks so very much for your moderating today. I felt relaxed and right at home.
- George H.W. Bush