- Senior Editor-at-Large, Fortune Magazine
- Anchor of Wall Street Week on PBS
- Best-selling Author of "Talent is Overrated"
Geoff Colvin is an award-winning thinker, author, broadcaster, and speaker on the most significant trends and issues impacting business and the economy. As Fortune magazine's senior editor-at-large, Geoff has an insider's perspective fueled by long-standing relationships with the world's top leaders in business and government. He knows what they're seeing, thinking, and planning and ... VIEW MORE
Talent is Overrated: How Great Performers Really Got Great
What if everything you know about raw talent, hard work, and great performance is wrong? Scientific research on great ... View More
Leading The Conversation
Panel Moderator, Discussion Leader, or Emcee/Host Geoff Colvin’s unique gift is his ability to brilliantly moderate ... View More
The New Political Reality for Business
The main theme of the Trump administration has been unpredictability. President Trump has said that his ... View More
Where is The Economy Headed?
Even before the new alignment of power in Washington, it was the question on every business leader’s mind: where are ... View More
- In a word: fantastic! Geoff really was perfect for this. He kept the conversation lively. Geoff really knocked it out of the ballpark.
- For a second year in a row, people are talking about your presentation. Thank you for joining us and teaching me a lot. I look forward to working with you again!
- The Elliot Group
- Thanks so very much for your moderating today. I felt relaxed and right at home.
- George H.W. Bush