- Senior Editor-at-Large, Fortune Magazine
- Anchor of Wall Street Week on PBS
- Best-selling Author of "Talent is Overrated"
The best companies and leaders win by confronting reality faster than the competition. Geoff Colvin of Fortune delivers valuable insights to help them do just that. His unique perspective stems from unparalleled access to top global business leaders who tell him what they're seeing, thinking, and doing. As a result, Geoff can provide audiences with a clearer path for an uncertain ... VIEW MORE
Panel Moderator, Discussion Leader, Emcee/Host
Geoff Colvin’s unique gift is his ability to brilliantly moderate panels, lead onstage interviews and host/emcee. He’s ... View More
Talent Is Overrated – HOW GREAT PERFORMERS REALLY GOT GREAT
Scientific research on great performance shows that what most of us believe about hard work and raw talent is ... View More
CONFRONTING TECHNOLOGY – ARE YOU READY?
It’s a huge opportunity if you’re aware of it – a mortal threat if you’re not. The technology that revolutionizes ... View More
WHERE IS THIS ECONOMY HEADED?
Even before the new alignment of power in Washington, it was the question on everyone’s mind: where are the U.S. and ... View More
- In a word: fantastic! Geoff really was perfect for this. He kept the conversation lively. Geoff really knocked it out of the ballpark.
- For a second year in a row, people are talking about your presentation. Thank you for joining us and teaching me a lot. I look forward to working with you again!
- The Elliot Group
- Thanks so very much for your moderating today. I felt relaxed and right at home.
- George H.W. Bush