- Founder and President of Wine To Water
- CNN Hero
Hendley calls himself proof that anyone, even a “tattooed keg-tapper”, can cure what ails the world.
“I hereby proclaim November 5th, 2009 as Doc Hendley day.”
When these words were spoken by Dr. Jim Woodward, Chancellor of NC State University, thunderous applause echoed through the crowd and a humble, grateful smile flashed across Doc Hendley’s face.
Doc Hendley is the epitome of the ... VIEW MORE
- He takes you on an emotional journey to communities whose living conditions are unimaginable to most of us. His ability share his vision, passion, commitment and excitement for his global mission has ignited a flame of passion in our membership as well.
- Carol Owen, VP - Site Southeast
- Doc is a fantastic person. His humility and dedication to making the world a better place is contagious for children and adults. His colorful and human stories of Africa and his work kept these youngsters captivated. I enthusiastically recommend him.
- Scott Brogan, Founding Director - Brilliant Lecture Series - Conversations with Brilliance