- Founder of Focuswise
- Leading Expert on Attention & Focus
- Author of "Can I Have Your Attention?"
- It's no small feat to keep a room full of top performing wealth managers engaged and off their phones for an entire keynote. Not only did Curt maintain enthusiastic attention, but he gave us plenty of practical advice for finding focus in the ocean of distractions. His session was the highest rated of the conference, scoring 4.9 out of 5 in the follow up survey.
- The presentation was practical, funny, and well-received; we had a lot of buzz following the event. Curt's message thoughtfully addresses a central challenge in our fast-paced work culture. He was a true delight to work with, and we are already planning to bring him back!
- When I saw Curt speak I was immediately struck by his ability to think 'loud-world' differently and immediately booked him to present to BMLG.
- Scott Borchetta, Founder and CEO - Big Machine Label Group, former American Idol Mentor
- Curt's ability to command undivided attention is second to none. For someone who claims that attention is the heart of communication, he really lives up to his message
- NTT DATA
Curt Steinhorst travels from Dallas, TX and requires $1500 travel buy-out (to cover flights, ground transport, meals, incidentals) plus hotel up to 2 nights