- Founder of Focuswise
- Leading Expert on Attention & Focus
- Author of "Can I Have Your Attention?"
Curt Steinhorst is on a mission to rescue us from our distracted selves. Having spent years studying the impact of tech on human behavior, Curt founded Focuswise, a consultancy that equips organizations to overcome the distinct challenges of the constantly-connected workplace.
As a millennial who was diagnosed with ADD as a child, Curt knows intimately the challenges companies ... VIEW MORE
- It's no small feat to keep a room full of top performing wealth managers engaged and off their phones for an entire keynote. Not only did Curt maintain enthusiastic attention, but he gave us plenty of practical advice for finding focus in the ocean of distractions. His session was the highest rated of the conference, scoring 4.9 out of 5 in the follow up survey.
- The presentation was practical, funny, and well-received; we had a lot of buzz following the event. Curt's message thoughtfully addresses a central challenge in our fast-paced work culture. He was a true delight to work with, and we are already planning to bring him back!
- When I saw Curt speak I was immediately struck by his ability to think 'loud-world' differently and immediately booked him to present to BMLG.
- Scott Borchetta, Founder and CEO - Big Machine Label Group, former American Idol Mentor