- Former U.S. Navy SEAL
- Frequent Television Guest
- Author of 'Seal of God'
Having been a featured guest on Fox News Channel, CNN News Room, Anderson Cooper 360 and more; former U.S. Navy SEAL Chad Williams draws from his experience in the SEAL Teams to communicate an instructive perspective on teamwork, resilience, leadership and self-motivation.
Just days prior to entering SEAL training Chad's motivation and mental toughness would be tested as he turned ... VIEW MORE
7 Leadership Takeaways From a Navy SEAL
Chad extracts essential precepts from the SEAL Creed and presents them through his experiences on and off the ... View More
Leadership | Communication | Safety
Leadership | Communication | Safety Utilizing U.S. Navy SEAL ethos, Chad lends his first hand knowledge and ... View More
Freedom Isn't Free
Chad Williams, former US Navy Seal and author of SEAL of God, shares his personal experiences of SEAL bravery. Chad ... View More
- Your dynamic, inspirational, and motivational message hit home with the over 100 people who were in attendance. I have never seen them listen so intently to anyone, and they are still talking about it almost a week later. Your intense and personal message about your life-changing experiences had a telling effect on the entire audience. We all came away not only with a determination to address our challenges with confidence and conviction, but also we were humbled by hearing of the path you have chosen for your life.
- Carl - National Lime & Stone
- Chad did a fantastic job with the kickoff meeting this year! He was a very interesting person and his story telling abilities were incredible. “Ducking boat,” “Identity,” “Not done until three people quit” and “The Human Condition” were all great nuggets.
- Paul - ACE Asphalt
- Oh my goodness, yes! Our staff and student body loved him. I can't thank you enough for providing us the opportunity to hear Chad speak!
- Andrea Morrison - Snow Line Schools