- Mother of Natalee Holloway
- Host of Vanished With Beth Holloway
- Veteran Educator and Communicator
- Our Beth Holloway event sold out and the town is still buzzing how great it was, she hit a home run! I have no idea how you can top it for next year!
- Mike Backus, Director of Development - Boys & Girls Club of Bulloch County, GA
- Beth was amazing . . . We received (and continue to receive) positive feedback from Beth's presentation. We would love to work with Beth and/or Premiere Speakers in the future! Thank you so much for your help in bringing Beth to our campus!
- Tina Ross - Treasure Valley Community College, OR
- Beth Holloway was absolutely amazing. I really think the students were able to connect with her. Numerous girls came up to her after the events and spoke with her saying how much they appreciated her speech.
- Morgan Hall, Director of Education - Alabama Panhellenic Association
- Beth, you have shown us, through your own life, an example of how we too can turn the adversities we face in our own lives into opportunities for positive action to do good as you have done following your terrible loss.
- Angelo - Children's Treatment Centre
- Beth was a great speaker and provided an emotional story that resonated with our group. Thanks for coordinating her participation and hopefully we can work together again in the future.
- Ron Holt - Two Maids & A Mop Franchising
Beth Holloway travels from Birmingham, AL and requires one coach class airfare, meals, hotel, and ground.