- Mother of Natalee Holloway
- Host of Vanished With Beth Holloway
- Veteran Educator and Communicator
How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity? Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy? How does one keep going? You will be uplifted by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway. How does she stay strong? Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.
By her own account Beth lived a quiet, ... VIEW MORE
- Our Beth Holloway event sold out and the town is still buzzing how great it was, she hit a home run! I have no idea how you can top it for next year!
- Mike Backus, Director of Development - Boys & Girls Club of Bulloch County, GA
- Beth was amazing . . . We received (and continue to receive) positive feedback from Beth's presentation. We would love to work with Beth and/or Premiere Speakers in the future! Thank you so much for your help in bringing Beth to our campus!
- Tina Ross - Treasure Valley Community College, OR
- Beth Holloway was absolutely amazing. I really think the students were able to connect with her. Numerous girls came up to her after the events and spoke with her saying how much they appreciated her speech.
- Morgan Hall, Director of Education - Alabama Panhellenic Association