- Host of the Discovery Channel's Man Vs. Wild
- The Youngest Briton to climb Mount Everest
- Former member of the British Special Forces
Bear Grylls has become known around the world as one of the most recognized faces of survival and outdoor adventure. His journey to this acclaim started in the UK, where his late father taught him to climb and adventure. Trained from a young age in martial arts, Bear went on to spend three years as a soldier in the British Special Forces, serving with 21 SAS. It was here that he ... VIEW MORE
Facing the Frozen Ocean
It started out as a carefully calculated attempt to complete the first unassisted crossing of the frozen north Atlantic ... View More
A Survival Guide for Life
In A Survival Guide for Life, Bear Grylls, globally renowned adventurer and television host, shares the hard-earned ... View More
- Bear Gryll's talk stands out as the highlight of the conference—so sincere, so amazing, an inspiration to us all in all parts of our lives... an ordinary person with that big bit "extra," as he would say.
- You had a profound impact on all of us . . . privileged to hear your story . . .
- CEO of Servier Plc
- Your presentation clearly revealed just how much of the real challenge lies with conquering personal fears and having the courage to make the right judgments in exceptionally difficult circumstances. It is a very moving and human story.