- Host of the Discovery Channel's Man Vs. Wild
- The Youngest Briton to climb Mount Everest
- Former member of the British Special Forces
Thirty-two year old, Bear Grylls is one of the best known young adventurers in the world. At just 23 years old, he became The Youngest Briton to climb Mount Everest. In August 2003, he led the first crew to cross the Atlantic via the Arctic Circle in an open rigid inflatable boat. His television debut was on Ch 4's, 'Escape to The Legion' and his latest series, 'Stranded' for Ch 4 and ... VIEW MORE
Facing the Frozen Ocean
It started out as a carefully calculated attempt to complete the first unassisted crossing of the frozen north Atlantic ... View More
A Survival Guide for Life
In A Survival Guide for Life, Bear Grylls, globally renowned adventurer and television host, shares the hard-earned ... View More
- Bear Gryll's talk stands out as the highlight of the conference—so sincere, so amazing, an inspiration to us all in all parts of our lives... an ordinary person with that big bit "extra," as he would say.
- You had a profound impact on all of us . . . privileged to hear your story . . .
- CEO of Servier Plc
- Your presentation clearly revealed just how much of the real challenge lies with conquering personal fears and having the courage to make the right judgments in exceptionally difficult circumstances. It is a very moving and human story.