- Three Time New York Times Best-selling Author
- "Modern day Will Rogers"
- Author of The Traveler's Gift and The Noticer
Hailed by a New York Times reporter as “someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America,” Andy Andrews is an internationally known speaker and author. Among his New York Times bestsellers are the classic novels, The Traveler’s Gift and The Noticer. Leaders from the world’s top organizations—including four U.S. presidents—regularly seek him out as a ... VIEW MORE
The Traveler’s Gift - Seven Decisions that Work 100% of the Time
Join Andy Andrews on a fast-paced exploration of The Seven Decisions that determine personal success. These ... View More
The Little Things: Why You Should Sweat the Small Stuff
Have you ever wondered why we spend so much time and energy thinking about the big challenges in our lives when all ... View More
Mastering Corporate Culture (Based On The Noticer Returns)
Every organization needs to have a clearly defined culture in order to succeed, but how is Culture created? And how ... View More
MAKING A DIFFERENCE - Living a Life that Counts
Did you know that every action you take—and every move you make—matters forever? In this keynote address created ... View More
- Everything was superb! The consensus was that Andy was the best entertainment in the eleven years we’ve held our conference. I personally enjoyed meeting him and now have two autographed books! Thank you!
- Nicole Brannick - Techmer PM, TN
- Through his unique brand of humor, Andy Andrews throws open the windows that let a new breeze blow through every place he goes. While he's downright funny, he also packs a powerful punch!
- Bill Gaither
- Andy Andrews has become one of the largest influences in my life.
- Chris Smith - Executive, Coca Cola Enterprises