- Author of Inside the Trenches (Education)
- Award Winning Educator
- On-site LIVE Model Classroom Teaching
- I am writing to let you know how much I enjoyed your presentation at Mata Intermediate in Houston. I have been teaching for 22 years and have listened to many speakers talking about what you talked about but never have I been as impressed about what you had to say and how you said it. Your enthusiasm is contagious. The next day I found myself using many of the strategies and ideas you talked about. I think it is a great testament to your training at RCA and your personal passion to teaching students.
- Henry M. Lopez - Mata Intermediate
- We were fortunate to work with Adam Dovico during the planning stages of our school in July of this past year and were pleased to have him return to the Academy this week for model lessons and feedback … Please be reminded that you are having an impact beyond the walls of RCA, and Adam’s great skill and work is an example of your influence.
- Kevin Wheat, Principal - Allen Jay Prep Academy
- Thank you so much for the wonderful inservice on Friday. I have been inspired. I know that you met tons of us, I spoke with you before the inservice began (west coast girl, played volleyball, etc). I love your enthusiasm and passion. It was contagious. Today is a great Monday, and I am going to share my love of science with my students.
- Sheena Jensen - Wichita South High School
- AAAWWWWSOME! That is the best way to describe the experience that Adam Dovico created on the first day of RCA at Little Mill Middle School! Truthfully, that describes the interaction I have had with Adam from the start. I contacted Adam late in the spring with extremely tight parameters regarding bringing RCA to our school, and was met with the utmost in professionalism and personalized attention as well as timely follow through. This has continued throughout the entire process.
- Little Mill Middle School
- Teachers have already begun trying to apply new ideas to their classes as a result of the demos and workshops given by Adam. I am visiting classrooms with a new lens and a stronger confidence about what to expect from teachers and students.
- Macris School, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- I have noticed how teachers are more willing and less shy about doing something different just to make sure they get their students’ attention. It was an absolute honor having Adam here in our school and I am looking forward to his return visit in the future.
- Michael Peabody, High School Principal
- And, as I continue to celebrate with our teachers the impact of your message, Don’t be afraid to take risks, I will continue to thank you in my heart for the ultimate result…inspiring educators to inspire students. Best to you on all of your future travels, be safe, and know that you are now an official Cyclone….living in our classrooms every day!
- Susan McCarthy, Principal - Chapman Intermediate School
- The Ron Clark experience has had such an impact on my teaching over the past three years. It has driven me to always find the next best practice or strategy to help my students academically and behaviorally. Thank you for being a part of that experience and for helping me move forward with these challenging but amazing students! If you visit Covington Independent Schools again I would be open to you visiting my room to offer your expertise. Again, it was a pleasure and an honor to meet you and discuss my teaching and classroom! Both your ideas for growth and compliments made the process very worthwhile!
- Tara Bell, Third Grade Teacher - Glenn O. Swing Elementary
Adam Dovico travels from Winston-Salem, NC and requires Travel is included into the Speaker's Honorarium.