- Author of Inside the Trenches (Education)
- Award Winning Educator
- On-site LIVE Model Classroom Teaching
Adam Dovico is an award-winning educator and National Board Certified Teacher from New Jersey, now residing in North Carolina. Knowing he’s wanted to be a teacher since he was five, he has dedicated his life to helping others learn.
After several years as an accomplished elementary school teacher and curriculum facilitator in North Carolina, including being named a Japan Fulbright ... VIEW MORE
Inside the Trenches: An Educator's Guide for What You CAN Do in the Classroom
Inside the trenches are where millions of teachers, each day, pour their hearts into planning lessons, forming ... View More
Model Lesson (On-Site Live)
There are many speakers out there who will talk to you about best practices in the classroom, but few who can actually ... View More
Rolling Out the Red Carpet (Climate & Culture)
Sometimes we call it mood, sometimes we call it how you feel, but when you walk into your school each day, what ... View More
All the Small Things (Student Engagement)
As teachers, we compete with many outside influences for our students’ attention: internet, television, movies, and ... View More
- I am writing to let you know how much I enjoyed your presentation at Mata Intermediate in Houston. I have been teaching for 22 years and have listened to many speakers talking about what you talked about but never have I been as impressed about what you had to say and how you said it. Your enthusiasm is contagious. The next day I found myself using many of the strategies and ideas you talked about. I think it is a great testament to your training at RCA and your personal passion to teaching students.
- Henry M. Lopez - Mata Intermediate
- We were fortunate to work with Adam Dovico during the planning stages of our school in July of this past year and were pleased to have him return to the Academy this week for model lessons and feedback … Please be reminded that you are having an impact beyond the walls of RCA, and Adam’s great skill and work is an example of your influence.
- Kevin Wheat, Principal - Allen Jay Prep Academy
- Thank you so much for the wonderful inservice on Friday. I have been inspired. I know that you met tons of us, I spoke with you before the inservice began (west coast girl, played volleyball, etc). I love your enthusiasm and passion. It was contagious. Today is a great Monday, and I am going to share my love of science with my students.
- Sheena Jensen - Wichita South High School