- Co-Author: Kids Deserve It!
- Writes for EdWeek, NAESP magazine, & ACSA
- Author of "Run Like A PIRATE!"
Adam Welcome is currently a Director of Innovation and Technology, and former Elementary Principal for six years. Adam also taught elementary school for seven years and set up one of the first GAFE domains in his county. Adam was Principal of the Year for his ACSA region, a 20 To Watch for the National School Board Association, guest blogger for EdWeek, NAESP magazine, ACSA and also ... VIEW MORE
Kids Deserve It Workshop Session
This is an excellent opportunity to go deeper with your organization and the Kids Deserve It message. Spend a half day ... View More
Kids Deserve It
Motivational presentation - Kids Deserve It is a simple yet profound message and we should all join the conversation. ... View More
You Are Techie - Trust Me
So many people say they aren't techie and fear is at the heart of it all. Create a mindset of innovation, failure and ... View More
How to Run Your School From Your Phone
Learn how to be a 'mobile' leader on your campus. Improve connections, relationships, share the story of your school ... View More
- Adam Welcome's ability to reach our entire Pre-K to 12th grade staff and stretch their ability to honor the past practices while clearly painting a future that all kids deserve in every class, every day was beyond inspiring! It has ignited a fire in our district!
- Chip Rankin - Superintendent - Minnewaska Public Schools
- Adam was fantastic in kicking off the year with our teachers! His enthusiastic message really helped bring the focus right back to where it should be and that's on the kids! Adam brings with him a tremendous toolbox full of ideas of creative opportunities for innovation in the classroom as well ways to build relationships not only with our students but also with our colleagues around the world!
- Patrick Westby - Superintendent - Sauk Centre Schools
- Each year at the ICE Conference we seek out the best possible speakers to motivate and support our attendees, who include, teachers, coaches, IT directors , librarians and administrators from Pre-K thru Higher Ed. Adam has the ability to speak to each and every one of those groups. He prioritizes building a foundation of support for each person who has the opportunity to interact with him. He is sincere and passionate about creating a climate for students to be successful and understands that supporting and connecting with educators is a vital key to accomplishing that goal. Role modeling, sharing resources, and connecting with people is at the heart of what Adam does. His impact on educators will no doubt touch the lives of students everywhere. Adam is a true inspiration!
- Amber Heffner - Executive Director - Illinois Computing Educators (IL chapter for ISTE)