- Author: Kids Deserve It! & Run Like A Pirate
- Writes for EdWeek, NAESP magazine, & ACSA
- Technology and Social Media Expert
Adam has been an elementary school teacher, Elementary Principal, Director of Innovation for a district with 35,000 students and enjoys pushing the envelope to always do what's best for kids!
Adam was Principal of the Year for his region, a 20 To Watch for the National School Board Association, guest blogger for EdWeek, NAESP magazine, and many other publications. Adam also consults ... VIEW MORE
Kids Deserve It Workshop Session
This is an excellent opportunity to go deeper with your organization and the Kids Deserve It message. Spend a half day ... View More
Kids Deserve It
Motivational presentation - Kids Deserve It is a simple yet profound message and we should all join the conversation. ... View More
YouTube is cable in 2018 and having your students create videos is a must! Learn how to have kids create awesome video ... View More
They are popping up all over the country and for good reason. You can build your Makerspace with high tech and low ... View More
- Adam Welcome's ability to reach our entire Pre-K to 12th grade staff and stretch their ability to honor the past practices while clearly painting a future that all kids deserve in every class, every day was beyond inspiring! It has ignited a fire in our district!
- Chip Rankin - Superintendent - Minnewaska Public Schools
- Adam was fantastic in kicking off the year with our teachers! His enthusiastic message really helped bring the focus right back to where it should be and that's on the kids! Adam brings with him a tremendous toolbox full of ideas of creative opportunities for innovation in the classroom as well ways to build relationships not only with our students but also with our colleagues around the world!
- Patrick Westby - Superintendent - Sauk Centre Schools
- Each year at the ICE Conference we seek out the best possible speakers to motivate and support our attendees, who include, teachers, coaches, IT directors , librarians and administrators from Pre-K thru Higher Ed. Adam has the ability to speak to each and every one of those groups. He prioritizes building a foundation of support for each person who has the opportunity to interact with him. He is sincere and passionate about creating a climate for students to be successful and understands that supporting and connecting with educators is a vital key to accomplishing that goal. Role modeling, sharing resources, and connecting with people is at the heart of what Adam does. His impact on educators will no doubt touch the lives of students everywhere. Adam is a true inspiration!
- Amber Heffner - Executive Director - Illinois Computing Educators (IL chapter for ISTE)