- Governor of Georgia (1991-1999)
- US Senator (2000-2005)
- Author and political commentator
Senator Zell Miller has left an indelible image on American politics. The Democratic Senator’s 2004 keynote address to the Republican National Convention is widely viewed as a pivotal moment in the 2004 presidential race.
"In a world filled with plastic and phonies, Zell Miller is the genuine article with the bark still on.”
A public servant at heart, Senator Miller, ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- I know I speak for everyone in extending our warm appreciation and congratulations for the outstanding speech you made at our dinner gathering last week. Your remarks were truly moving. The standing ovation you received spoke of the emotion of the crowd.
- Paul C. Abenante - President & CEO, American Bakers Association
- I can't begin to express how honored I was to have you as our special guests for the CMC Ohio Pastors' & Christian Leaders' Breakfast this week. Your 'tell-it-like-it-is' approach was a big hit with our church family and with our pastors.
- Rod Parsley - The Center for Moral Clarity
- Sen. Miller did a magnificent job and was able to engage the audience with his presentation. His warm personal skills resonated with participants in a pre-event reception and made him very approachable. His remarks were well-received by the audience.
- Will Sellers, Chairman - 21st Century Leadership Project