- Ms Megabyte
- Multi-Media Personality
- Author of "Conquer Your Computer"
Yvonne is the creator of media personality Ms. Megabyte and has a career that spans print, television, radio and the Internet.
Yvonne is popular in the corporate speaking arena for her keynote address and complimentary workshop on her creative thinking style: Popcorn Thinking. Her mission is to demonstrate to the widest possible audience that everyone can access creative thinking. ... VIEW MORE
Taming Technology, 30-40 min | Productivity, Personal Development
An amusing look at the history of technology and a glimpse into the future with some clever, productive tips you can ... View More
Mobilise your Workforce, 30-40 min | Sales Teams, Mobile Workers
No longer a futuristic concept, you CAN take your office with you in one small device and work anywhere, anytime. ... View More
Cubicle Survivor, 1.5 hr | Team Building
Welcome function, after-dinner or daytime breakout activity. Everyone loves a pub trivia night! Crafted specifically ... View More
Master Of Ceremonies
If you're after a cheeky, colourful, fun and engaging (but always professional!) drawcard, look no further than Ms ... View More
- Just a quick email to say a big thank you for an absolutely fantastic key note speech at our breakfast! I have received quite allot of feedback—everyone thought you were great! May see the sales in Women's Day increase as a result!!
- Natalie Kelaart - National Australia Bank
- Thank you for helping to make our "CyberDay" such a great success. Your upbeat tutorials were both entertaining and informative, and we received a great deal of highly positive feedback from all participants on the day.
- Robert Gibbs, General Manager PR - Telstra
- Ms Megabyte delivered a humorous & enlightening presentation to a diverse audience of accomplished computer users & those technologically challenged. She held their attention for 2 hours & successfully converted the sceptics. We all learned something.
- Judith Hanke, Acting Regional Director - Eastern Metro Region, Dept Education & Training