- Your Problem-Kid Problem Solver
- Veteran Counselor
- This workshop needs to be given to all teachers and administrators today. This workshop needs to taught to college students in teacher/counselor ed classes. The information is honest and hopeful and the skills are a gift. Thank you!
- Marti Birch, Counselor - New Lebanon School District
- Great workshop. I learned a lot that I can use. So many offer only theory not actual things you can use.
- Terry Homes, Teacher - Harrisburg High School
- Wonderful! Life changing! Worth my time, money and flight.
- Cynthia Shamburger, At-Risk Youth Program Coordinator - 4-H At-Risk Program
- Best bang for my buck ever.
- Deborah Young, Behavior Specialist - Sacramento Office of Education
- Coming to this workshop has given me a whole new set of tools for dealing with my students and providing direction for my staff. It was worth every minute of my limited time.
- Jerry Brown, Principal - Bishop Spaugh Academy
- Day 1: 5-1/2 hours in L.A. freeway gridlock to get 5 hours of class. Day 2: I returned despite the traffic. Your information and teaching style brought me back!! Thank you.
- Judi Hynan, School Counselor - Westside Union School District
- 4 years ago I took a group of teachers to your workshop. IT CHANGED MY LIFE. I gained a new understanding of the students I work with and now share your strategies as part of my new teacher training each year.
- Kristi McCuston, Vice-Principal - Houston Middle School
- I have a whole new way to look at my special ed students. This is a very powerful workshop for educators.
- Ronald Knauel - Liberty Charter School
- I loved the way you tailored the interventions to the type of student. It was refreshing to finally attend a workshop where the presenter actually presented and didn't fill the workshop with touchy feely activities with little or no relevance.
- Sally MacAfee, Coordinator of Alternative Education - Corvallis School District
- Most interesting, useful workshop I've ever been to.
- Physllis Eccles, Teacher - Hillsboro Elementary School
- Instructor stuffed full of practical, immediately usable ideas.
- Arthur Fox, Teacher - Whitworth Elementary School
- I learned more in 2 days than in 4 years of college.
- Stuart Swenson, Director - Adolescent Youth Services
- So many good ideas that I couldn't write fast enough.
- Diana Iborg, Teacher - Troy Middle School
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Ruth Wells travels from Portland, OR and requires Coach class for 1 and expenses