- Your Problem-Kid Problem Solver
- Veteran Counselor
Got problem students? Here's immediate help.
Your staff name the problems, Ruth Herman Wells will deliver immediate answers. A veteran trainer, author, and counselor, Ruth will turbo-charge your staff's skills, providing hundreds of state-of-the-art, more effective interventions for classroom management problems, defiance, poor motivation, bad behavior, truancy, work refusal, gangs, ... VIEW MORE
Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth
Got problem students? This workshop is the Problem-Student Problem-Solver. Your staff name the problems. This workshop ... View More
Your Classroom Management Problem-Solver: Fast, Effective Solutions Teachers Aren't Taught in College
Solve your classroom management problems right here, right now. This workshop is packed with fast, effective ... View More
Maximum-Strength Motivation-Makers: How to Motivate Motionless Students
Your college training didn't offer you hundreds of ways to motivate students, but this workshop will quickly make up ... View More
Control the Uncontrollable Student: The Secret to Managing Conduct Disorders and Oppositional Youth and Children
You are seeing more and more unmanageable youth, and these youngsters are becoming increasingly impossible to control. ... View More
- This workshop needs to be given to all teachers and administrators today. This workshop needs to taught to college students in teacher/counselor ed classes. The information is honest and hopeful and the skills are a gift. Thank you!
- Marti Birch, Counselor - New Lebanon School District
- Great workshop. I learned a lot that I can use. So many offer only theory not actual things you can use.
- Terry Homes, Teacher - Harrisburg High School
- Wonderful! Life changing! Worth my time, money and flight.
- Cynthia Shamburger, At-Risk Youth Program Coordinator - 4-H At-Risk Program
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!