- Co-founder of ModernLearners.com
- Author of Freedom to Learn
- Top 100 Education Visionaries at Hundr.ED
A parent of two teen-agers, Will Richardson has spent the last dozen years developing an international reputation as a leading thinker and writer about the intersection of social online learning networks and education. He was one of a handful of original education bloggers (willrichardson.com) and his work has appeared in numerous journals, newspapers, and magazines such as Ed ... VIEW MORE
Learning in a Networked World
Whether it’s online safety or information literacy, all too often we treat the new challenges that online learning ... View More
A Web of Connections: Why the Read/Write Web Changes Everything
Having the world of information at our fingertips on the Web was in itself a powerful transformation, but being ... View More
A Shifting Notion of What it Means to Teach
The incredible resource that is the Web is changing much about what we can do with our curricula and our students. ... View More
From Information Literacy to Information Leadership
Assessing the relevance and reliability of information is a crucial skill for all educators to master and model. ... View More
- Will Richardson is an outstanding educator. Educators who attend his presentations or read his blogs gain valuable insight as to how to transform their classrooms with Web 2.0 tools and strategies.
- Sheryl R. Abshire, President - Louisiana Association of Computer Using Educators
- Will is a speaker of incredible knowledge and passion for using collaborative technologies in order to develop your own personal learning network and affording opportunities for students to do the same in the classroom.
- Doug Peterson - Ontario
- Our teachers have been raving, and they’re very excited to master the tools that you showed us. Several of them have told me that it was the best in-service we’ve ever had! I wish we could get you into every school in the country.
- Debbie Laughlin - Erie, OH
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!