Dr. Will Miller
- Cultural and Media Commentator
- Author of "Refrigerator Rights"
Dr. Will Miller'sunique background as a professional standup comedian, television personality, psychotherapist, educator, and best-selling author of Refrigerator Rights, along with his five graduate degrees, make him a recognized authority on modern life and culture. His presentation, whether a keynotetoa large audience, or as a workshop leader, combines all of these experiences. He ... VIEW MORE
Issues that endlessly confront business organizations most often focus on maintaining a healthy and productive ... View More
Healthcare workers and first responders have a high stress job. Lives are literally at stake. In most cases, these ... View More
This presentation which combines scholarly insight with entertainment is ideal for civic gatherings seeking to ... View More
The academic industry faces unprecedented demands. As a recognized authority on the challenges of living in the era of ... View More
- We were extremely pleased with Dr. Miller and his presentation. He is such a friendly, down-to-earth kind of person. He was very funny and delivered a message that was perfect for the occasion. It is also appreciated when a speaker respects our timeline.
- Tammy Stringer - Katy Independent School District - Partners in Education
- What a great approach to a topic everyone was able to relate to. Your sense of humor combined with a poignant approach to the impact culture has on creating relationships was incredible. Closing our meeting with Refrigerator Rights was perfect!
- Event Planner - McNeil Pharmaceuticals
- Your talk was an inspiration to us all . . . I will spend the entire weekend sitting on my front stoop reading Refrigerator Rights out loud to my neighbors.
- Event Organizer - Pennsylvania Public Transit