Dr. Will Miller
- Cultural and Media Commentator
- Author of "Refrigerator Rights"
Dr. Will Miller's unique background as a professional stand-up comedian, television personality, psychotherapist, educator, and best-selling author - along with his five graduate degrees - make him one of the most popular and insightful presenters you'll ever invite to your stage. His presentations are packed with a shrewd understanding of the human psyche supported by delightfully ... VIEW MORE
Miserable@Work! A Fresh Take on Life Balance
Worker dissatisfaction is at an all time high. The majority assert that they are frustrated, even miserable at their ... View More
Stress Rx: Finding Happiness Through Connections
How many stress talks have you had for your people? Have they become repetitive for you and more focused on the dynamic ... View More
The Shifting Standards of Ethics
Is there a universal sense of right and wrong built into every human being? This was certainly the view made popular ... View More
Our Community: Finding Meaning in the Place We Call Home
The challenges of living in the era of social isolation and media immersion, DR. Will offers a rich level of research ... View More
- We were extremely pleased with Dr. Miller and his presentation. He is such a friendly, down-to-earth kind of person. He was very funny and delivered a message that was perfect for the occasion. It is also appreciated when a speaker respects our timeline.
- Tammy Stringer - Katy Independent School District - Partners in Education
- What a great approach to a topic everyone was able to relate to. Your sense of humor combined with a poignant approach to the impact culture has on creating relationships was incredible. Closing our meeting with Refrigerator Rights was perfect!
- Event Planner - McNeil Pharmaceuticals
- Your talk was an inspiration to us all . . . I will spend the entire weekend sitting on my front stoop reading Refrigerator Rights out loud to my neighbors.
- Event Organizer - Pennsylvania Public Transit